Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 360 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?

Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 01-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #3591 (permalink)
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,565
Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectionJ View Post
The thing people have to understand with this group is this is what happens in real life U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME BUT U LIVE U LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAy with that being i know i gonna to get comments like they lose all the time. Once they got full access into TNA they don't hace contarcts. KAYFABE wise SO of cousre ther going 2 lose. Who wants a signed talent losing to free agents most of the time. I sick and tired of hearing that they are jobbers wwe dropouts. How about this GO on something they are doing now.



Aces&8's are going hard on the UK tour. The one bad thing i saw was in a spoiler involing a table. Besides that ther are now being buitl as indivuals. You hace D.O.C the DIrector of CHoas Garret in briscoe are goin 2 be great as long is they remain out of the shadow of the hiher ups, Tazz/Devon the spokeperson .Knox if you need him hell b there. The ONly thing that i find wrong about the group is they run away. Its justifbale but its more than 8 of them running from a bat. I know there are weapon in the arena and strenght in numbers
Your reasoning doesn't make sense. Kayfabe wise they don't have contracts so ofcourse they'll lose to to signed wrestlers? What? First you're looking at it from a kayfabe standpoint, but then suddenly from a realistic standpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectionJ View Post
this reveal is the best REVEAL so far
A reveal we all saw coming months ago, just like Doc/Gallows amd Knox.
__________________
Quasi Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #3592 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
alex1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,321
alex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectionJ View Post
The thing people have to understand with this group is this is what happens in real life U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME BUT U LIVE U LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAy with that being i know i gonna to get comments like they lose all the time. Once they got full access into TNA they don't hace contarcts. KAYFABE wise SO of cousre ther going 2 lose. Who wants a signed talent losing to free agents most of the time. I sick and tired of hearing that they are jobbers wwe dropouts. How about this GO on something they are doing now.



Aces&8's are going hard on the UK tour. The one bad thing i saw was in a spoiler involing a table. Besides that ther are now being buitl as indivuals. You hace D.O.C the DIrector of CHoas Garret in briscoe are goin 2 be great as long is they remain out of the shadow of the hiher ups, Tazz/Devon the spokeperson .Knox if you need him hell b there. The ONly thing that i find wrong about the group is they run away. Its justifbale but its more than 8 of them running from a bat. I know there are weapon in the arena and strenght in numbers
Wait so your saying because there not contracted wrestler there gonna lose but yet nearly all the members are known as wrestler's before this whole Aces&Eight storyline
__________________
alex1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #3593 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
spezzano2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 448
spezzano2311 spezzano2311
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectionJ View Post
The thing people have to understand with this group is this is what happens in real life U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME BUT U LIVE U LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAy with that being i know i gonna to get comments like they lose all the time. Once they got full access into TNA they don't hace contarcts. KAYFABE wise SO of cousre ther going 2 lose. Who wants a signed talent losing to free agents most of the time. I sick and tired of hearing that they are jobbers wwe dropouts. How about this GO on something they are doing now.



Aces&8's are going hard on the UK tour. The one bad thing i saw was in a spoiler involing a table. Besides that ther are now being buitl as indivuals. You hace D.O.C the DIrector of CHoas Garret in briscoe are goin 2 be great as long is they remain out of the shadow of the hiher ups, Tazz/Devon the spokeperson .Knox if you need him hell b there. The ONly thing that i find wrong about the group is they run away. Its justifbale but its more than 8 of them running from a bat. I know there are weapon in the arena and strenght in numbers
What? I don't even... . Worst/Craziest post I've seen in ages. So hard to read, you start off by relating it to life with some philosophical nonsense. Then you say they lose because they are free agents... which they aren't. They obviously have contracts so that has no influence on whether they lose a match. And the point which totally destroys what you are saying is if you talk about it in kayfabe then lets say they are free agents and in kayfabe-land who wins isn't booked so they can't be 'booked' to lose because they are free agents. I don't know why I bothered explaining this but I've wrote it now, please smarten up.
__________________
Punk will be back 2016/17 when he is bored of screwing around and spending his money.
spezzano2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #3594 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
alex1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,321
alex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Ok so currently we have


Devon - (Sgt. at Arms)(Revealed/Patched in at Bound For Glory 2012)

DOC (Director of Chaos) - (Revealed on November 1, 2012; Patched in November 15, 2012)

Mr. Anderson - (Revealed on January 3, 2013; Patched in January 17, 2013)

Mike Knox - (Prospect) - (Revealed on January 3, 2013)

Taz - (Revealed/Patched in on January 17, 2013)

Garret Bischoff(Revealed During UK Tapings)

Wes Brisco (Revealed during UK tapings)

And if we go off Taz's promo from this pass week, Aces&Eights are a group of men looking for revenge so

Devon - What Bully did two years ago and Contract issues with Company

DOC - Angry that he's never been given an opportunity and released by Wwe

Mr Anderson - Angry that he was allowed to be attacked by Aces&Eights in the first place and replace by Bully straight away

Mike Knox's - Same as DOC

Taz - Angry after tna trying to replace him with Todd Kenelly

Garret Bischoff - Fans booing him because of his dad's rap (Well I can't think of anything else)

Wes Bricso - Don't know tbh, Not been given opportunity I guess

In a way yes thoses reason ain't very good but they are reasons and anyway even tho this stable hasn't lived up to his hype it is building some stars for the future

Also if you had Bully as leader and world Champ you could say his reason was because Hogan should have trusted him earlier
__________________

Last edited by alex1997 : 01-27-2013 at 04:31 PM.
alex1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #3595 (permalink)
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,055
SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Wait, so you're saying DOC and Knox want revenge on TNA because they were released by WWE?

DAT LOGIC.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:49 AM   #3596 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,046
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Wait, so you're saying DOC and Knox want revenge on TNA because they were released by WWE?

DAT LOGIC.
Nope, they just love dem bitches like devon.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:25 AM   #3597 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Stealth420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hayward,Ca
Posts: 177
Stealth420
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectionJ View Post
The thing people have to understand with this group is this is what happens in real life U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME BUT U LIVE U LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAy with that being i know i gonna to get comments like they lose all the time. Once they got full access into TNA they don't hace contarcts. KAYFABE wise SO of cousre ther going 2 lose. Who wants a signed talent losing to free agents most of the time. I sick and tired of hearing that they are jobbers wwe dropouts. How about this GO on something they are doing now.



Aces&8's are going hard on the UK tour. The one bad thing i saw was in a spoiler involing a table. Besides that ther are now being buitl as indivuals. You hace D.O.C the DIrector of CHoas Garret in briscoe are goin 2 be great as long is they remain out of the shadow of the hiher ups, Tazz/Devon the spokeperson .Knox if you need him hell b there. The ONly thing that i find wrong about the group is they run away. Its justifbale but its more than 8 of them running from a bat. I know there are weapon in the arena and strenght in numbers
Uh what? Sorry man but can you fix your spelling errors please? Nothing against you by the way.
Stealth420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 AM   #3598 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,775
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Wait, so you're saying DOC and Knox want revenge on TNA because they were released by WWE?

DAT LOGIC.
Angry at PRICHARD.
__________________
Femme Fatale - Angel in your temple of pleasure.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #3599 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,485
TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Angry they never got contracts after their tryout matches.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/WF4wGnV.png

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #3600 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TNAsFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On the trail of the lonesome pine
Posts: 449
TNAsFuture is an after thoughtTNAsFuture is an after thought
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1997 View Post
Ok so currently we have


Devon - (Sgt. at Arms)(Revealed/Patched in at Bound For Glory 2012)

DOC (Director of Chaos) - (Revealed on November 1, 2012; Patched in November 15, 2012)

Mr. Anderson - (Revealed on January 3, 2013; Patched in January 17, 2013)

Mike Knox - (Prospect) - (Revealed on January 3, 2013)

Taz - (Revealed/Patched in on January 17, 2013)

Garret Bischoff(Revealed During UK Tapings)

Wes Brisco (Revealed during UK tapings)

And if we go off Taz's promo from this pass week, Aces&Eights are a group of men looking for revenge so

Devon - What Bully did two years ago and Contract issues with Company

DOC - Angry that he's never been given an opportunity and released by Wwe

Mr Anderson - Angry that he was allowed to be attacked by Aces&Eights in the first place and replace by Bully straight away

Mike Knox's - Same as DOC

Taz - Angry after tna trying to replace him with Todd Kenelly

Garret Bischoff - Fans booing him because of his dad's rap (Well I can't think of anything else)

Wes Bricso - Don't know tbh, Not been given opportunity I guess

In a way yes thoses reason ain't very good but they are reasons and anyway even tho this stable hasn't lived up to his hype it is building some stars for the future

Also if you had Bully as leader and world Champ you could say his reason was because Hogan should have trusted him earlier
Correct me if I'm wrong but Anderson has actually said he is a member of Aces & 8s? I think he is a insider/mole for Hogan and TNA.
__________________
If winning is not important...why do we keep score

"So while you'll be in a hospital bed screamin in pain, your wife will be on her back screamin my name"
Scott Steiner
TNAsFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios