Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 353 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?
Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3521 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Pritchard voted Yes, Taz Voted No, D-Lo voted Yes....
TasteOfVenom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3522 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 PM
I AM NOT A BUTT!
 
Chrisp_Morg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

So no for potential Aces members...Motive maybe he wants to keep them prospecting or they're just not in the group at all.

I definitely felt there was something between him and Bradley though and I don't know if it was done on purpose, but remember how Bradley's sole focus of his promo was towards TAZ - until he was directed otherwise of course.

...Or TAZ was a last minute addition and Jay has nothing to do with the group. Speculating is fun though.


Last edited by Chrisp_Morg; 01-22-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Chrisp_Morg is offline  
post #3523 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp_Morg View Post
So no for potential Aces members...Motive maybe he wants to keep them prospecting or they're just not in the group at all.

I definitely felt there was something between him and Bradley though and I don't know if it was done on purpose, but remember how Bradley's sole focus of his promo was towards TAZ - until he was directed otherwise of course.

...Or TAZ was a last minute addition and Jay has nothing to do with the group. Speculating is fun though.
Or try to throw people off?
TasteOfVenom is offline  
post #3524 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
I AM NOT A BUTT!
 
Chrisp_Morg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #VeryFallenChristmas View Post
Or try to throw people off?
True, that would make sense. But storyline wise that's a pretty daft tactic, the more members in TNA the better I would presume.


...Although that said, storyline wise Knox and DOC are working for TNA for free. As far as we know anyway, there has to be a financial backer for it to make sense.

Chrisp_Morg is offline  
post #3525 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp_Morg View Post
True, that would make sense. But storyline wise that's a pretty daft tactic, the more members in TNA the better I would presume.


...Although that said, storyline wise Knox and DOC are working for TNA for free. As far as we know anyway, there has to be a financial backer for it to make sense.
We're trying to make sense of the Aces and Eights? I thought we were still trying to figure out motives.

Last edited by TasteOfVenom; 01-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.
TasteOfVenom is offline  
post #3526 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp_Morg View Post
True, that would make sense. But storyline wise that's a pretty daft tactic, the more members in TNA the better I would presume.


...Although that said, storyline wise Knox and DOC are working for TNA for free. As far as we know anyway, there has to be a financial backer for it to make sense.
True.
The Tony is offline  
post #3527 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 11:02 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

It's tough considering we don't even know motives.
TasteOfVenom is offline  
post #3528 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Wow if you google reaper vector the first image result is the reaper from the aces and eights logo. They're using a stock image? Tna can't afford to pay someone to design a skull!?
Scorpion Deathdrop is offline  
post #3529 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Nice find. That's just embarrassing.

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
post #3530 of 4984 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Deathdrop View Post
Wow if you google reaper vector the first image result is the reaper from the aces and eights logo. They're using a stock image? Tna can't afford to pay someone to design a skull!?



?

MTheBehemoth is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome