Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 315 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?

Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #3141 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I can't help but feel like, possibly, one or more of the plans for the group was curtailed somehow. I just feel like maybe they are trying to stall or something was foiled, but I feel as thought there is still life left, but like some have said, TNA must speed up the pacing some, pull the trigger on the ruthlessness of the group, & add some impact sort of players to the stable. I am still more than happy with the reveal or Knox and Doc, with the possibility of Compton and Bradley as well. I feel like TNA was just biding their time and throwing a couple bones out to see by putting some guys over the Aces recently. I think the beginning of 2013 is going to heat up, I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-06-2013, 03:19 AM   #3142 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power Diesel_Power
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Don't watch.
Great message to send out. Thats what a lot of people have done since 2011.

Quote:
I can't help but feel like, possibly, one or more of the plans for the group was curtailed somehow. I just feel like maybe they are trying to stall or something was foiled, but I feel as thought there is still life left, but like some have said, TNA must speed up the pacing some, pull the trigger on the ruthlessness of the group, & add some impact sort of players to the stable. I am still more than happy with the reveal or Knox and Doc, with the possibility of Compton and Bradley as well. I feel like TNA was just biding their time and throwing a couple bones out to see by putting some guys over the Aces recently. I think the beginning of 2013 is going to heat up, I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.
Do you honestly think if TNA had an end game in mind the Aces and 0.8s would be losing every week? This angle is completely dead.

Quote:
I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.
Hilarious. When did you start watching wrestling may I ask? Your standards seem incredibly low. Its like you have never seem captivating storylines and great payoffs to longterm booking before. You are so easily pleased if you use the words "exceptional booking" when describing an angle featuring shitty WWE wrestlers wearing Sons of Anarchy clothes.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:31 AM   #3143 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power Diesel_Power
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
So basically, if a reveal isn't a failure you will not be happy. These are great TNA fans.

Yeah, cause I hate people having jobs and working too.
I think you meant to say, "His illustrious career."


Do you work at Spike or know someone that does?


did there performance have anything to do with them not receiving a call back?
Crying LOL.

What a bitch of a fan you are. You have no idea about wrestling and have no idea how to argue your case. Its all tears with you. Nothing to back up an argument. All "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? DONT WATCH? MAYBE TNA MEANT IMPACT TO BE SHIT SO IT COULD BE GOOD NEXT WEEK". I hope you know how terrible you are.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #3144 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Great message to send out. Thats what a lot of people have done since 2011.


Do you honestly think if TNA had an end game in mind the Aces and 0.8s would be losing every week? This angle is completely dead.


Hilarious. When did you start watching wrestling may I ask? Your standards seem incredibly low. Its like you have never seem captivating storylines and great payoffs to longterm booking before. You are so easily pleased if you use the words "exceptional booking" when describing an angle featuring shitty WWE wrestlers wearing Sons of Anarchy clothes.

1. I swear you are always on here ready to insult anyone who finds even the slightest enjoyment in anything related to TNA.
(I really mean always like you have no life).

2. First wrestling that I watched was probably 1983, hooked since.

3. I was referring to the Bobby Roode, Joey P stuff, but since you mention it the Aces booking was better before also.

4. Do you honestly think I care about your opinion, honestly.

5. "Don't watch" is my personal message just for you buddy.

oh yeah and 6. When you get flamed after trying to insult people, you run make up fake stories, and report them. Seems you could use some companionship my friend.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Crying LOL.

What a bitch of a fan you are. You have no idea about wrestling and have no idea how to argue your case. Its all tears with you. Nothing to back up an argument. All "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? DONT WATCH? MAYBE TNA MEANT IMPACT TO BE SHIT SO IT COULD BE GOOD NEXT WEEK". I hope you know how terrible you are.

I'm glad you are finally seeing, what I have been doing to you, is what you try do do to everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
What a bitch of a fan you are. I hope you know how terrible you are.
Exactly, replace fan wit man, and you get it. Now maybe you can move on. Have a tremendous life my friend.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 316jon316 : 01-06-2013 at 03:51 AM.
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:39 AM   #3145 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power Diesel_Power
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I have no life? You are a 31 year old bigot who uses gay slurs and edits his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
oh yeah and 6. When you get flamed after trying to insult people you run and report them, YOU ARE A BITCH.
I only report idiots who use homophobic slurs towards other posters. Like you did. You should be ashamed of yourself. A man of your age.

Quote:
4. Do you honestly think I care about your opinion, honestly.
Obviously you do. Thanks for the reply.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:48 AM   #3146 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
I have no life? You are a 31 year old bigot who uses gay slurs and edits his posts.


I only report idiots who use homophobic slurs towards other posters. Like you did. You should be ashamed of yourself. A man of your age.


Obviously you do. Thanks for the reply.
You must be one of those cyber bullies they talk about.

Do you feel good now?



__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:51 AM   #3147 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power Diesel_Power
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Cyber bullies? You are the one using gay slurs towards people. A bully usually tries and hides their attacks by blaming someone else. You fit that criteria more than me.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:57 AM   #3148 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Cyber bullies? You are the one using gay slurs towards people. A bully usually tries and hides their attacks by blaming someone else. You fit that criteria more than me.
I know because I attempt to insult everyone with differing views than myself, no that's you.
I attempt to belittle people online, no that's you. (I only belittled you, you attempt to talk down to everybody on here)
You are a pathetic little child-man.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #3149 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power Diesel_Power
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Your brain doesnt seem to grasp the idea that calling someone a gay slur is worse than disagreeing with someone about wrestling. I feel sorry for you. No wonder you think I talk down to you. You must be used to it, being a bigot.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:12 AM   #3150 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Your brain doesnt seem to grasp the idea
only you would be able to, because I'm not too bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Your brain doesnt seem to grasp the idea that calling someone a gay slur is worse than disagreeing with someone about wrestling. I feel sorry for you. No wonder you think I talk down to you. You must be used to it, being a bigot.
I never once used a gay slur, I may have assumed/insinuated that you were gay, and there is nothing wrong with you being gay, but you continue to attempt to disrespect, intimidate, and belittle multiple members on this forum and its actually quite amusing.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios