Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 230 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?
Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2291 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1997 View Post
Aces&Eights Twitter:
YES. Glad they are playing this as such, they did say losing your mask could result in losing your cut. Hopefully Gallows is given a reprieve ands gets his patch after scoring the pinfall in victory tonight over Team TNA.

Leaves hope that Garrett if he is indeed a prospect won't be so lucky and does not get patched in. He has no business in this group.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383915_10151049045736026_517033516_n.jpg
ErrybodyTaps is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2292 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
theBIGvalboski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Earth...
Posts: 1,323
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
YES. Glad they are playing this as such, they did say losing your mask could result in losing your cut. Hopefully Gallows is given a reprieve ands gets his patch after scoring the pinfall in victory tonight over Team TNA.

Leaves hope that Garrett if he is indeed a prospect won't be so lucky and does not get patched in. He has no business in this group.
That would be awesome, would kinds suck if everyone got in. If they kick Garrett out, there would be some consequence to not doing a good job.

"If you're not in first, you're in last."
theBIGvalboski is offline  
post #2293 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
Leaves hope that Garrett if he is indeed a prospect won't be so lucky and does not get patched in. He has no business in this group.
So you prefer the even more hateable hero GB over the possibly better heel GB in Aces & Eights?!
Bowlen is offline  
post #2294 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
theBIGvalboski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Earth...
Posts: 1,323
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
So you prefer the even more hateable hero GB over the possibly better heel GB in Aces & Eights?!
Personally I prefer the gets kicked out of Aces and Eights and disappears off of tv for a while until he gets some talent. There are other guys out there that should get the opportunity to be a "badass heel" through Aces and Eights.

"If you're not in first, you're in last."
theBIGvalboski is offline  
post #2295 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBIGvalboski View Post
Personally I prefer the gets kicked out of Aces and Eights and disappears off of tv for a while until he gets some talent. There are other guys out there that should get the opportunity to be a "badass heel" through Aces and Eights.
Everyone prefers Garett being off TV and the roster but since it won't happen, he'd better be around as a heel. Nobody buys his face persona because he just sucks.
Bowlen is offline  
post #2296 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
Everyone prefers Garett being off TV and the roster but since it won't happen, he'd better be around as a heel. Nobody buys his face persona because he just sucks.
A heel is one thing but being accepted into a MC is another. He just does not fit.

I am hoping he would be beaten down and written off TV so they can send him to OVW for a stint there, perhaps even with Wes Brisco. They could pair them as a 2nd gen tag team.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383915_10151049045736026_517033516_n.jpg
ErrybodyTaps is offline  
post #2297 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

EZE will never send his "talented" son to OVW. Never. They are going to force him down our throats on and on and you know it.
Bowlen is offline  
post #2298 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
EZE will never send his "talented" son to OVW. Never. They are going to force him down our throats on and on and you know it.
Yeah...because he's forced down our throats right now...

The guy is barely on TV.
The Tony is offline  
post #2299 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony316 View Post
Yeah...because he's forced down our throats right now...

The guy is barely on TV.
He's more often on TV than some deserved talent. Also: Every minute this douche is on TV is just too much and wasted.
Bowlen is offline  
post #2300 of 4984 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Garrett has everything to be a solid heat magnet, after all he's a bischoff... he's a douche by name.
I really don't see the point of debuting him as a face.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome