Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 203 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?
Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2021 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Xander45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Planet Funk
Posts: 3,147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S.I.I. View Post
Sounds like Bischoff. The voice behind the distortion doesn't matter though.
I haven't watched much TNA lately, but I saw one a couple weeks ago when they took Sting and Hogan hostage and made the match "2 of your guys against 2 of ours".

When the leader was speaking I thought straight away it was Bischoff, just the way he was speaking even with the distortion sounded just like him. Then there were even some of Bischoff's mannerisms in there too.

Xander45 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2022 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Dude, had too big of ears to be Bischoff.
TasteOfVenom is offline  
post #2023 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Matt_Yoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: @MATTHARDYBRAND.COM
Posts: 2,258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I really hope that there is a turning point for Aces and Eights coming soon because I feel that even after the Devon reveal this angle is starting to lose steam and slow reveal of its members is a great way to push the angle forward and add new dynamics to the story and Aces's characters.



I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Fan Stats: http://textuploader.com/6axi
Baron Corbin = Money
Matt_Yoda is offline  
post #2024 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,736
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Aces/8s should reveal one member every other week roughly. Then they should wait and reveal there leader on a New Years day/eve special edition of Impact. Make a big deal about it. Have old legends in the house because there so anxious to see. Hogan should allow Aces/8s full control over teh show as long as they promise to reveal there leader at the end of the show. Have them squash jobbers, have some known rock bands play on the show (three days grace, papa roach, disturbed) and then at the very end, reveal there leader.
OldschoolHero is offline  
post #2025 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolHero View Post
Aces/8s should reveal one member every other week roughly. Then they should wait and reveal there leader on a New Years day/eve special edition of Impact. Make a big deal about it. Have old legends in the house because there so anxious to see. Hogan should allow Aces/8s full control over teh show as long as they promise to reveal there leader at the end of the show. Have them squash jobbers, have some known rock bands play on the show (three days grace, papa roach, disturbed) and then at the very end, reveal there leader.
This all sounds really, really bad. Probably the bands listed did it for me. Let's hope this never happens.


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #2026 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

A couple of more ideas for future reveals and other Aces & 8s leaders.

With the unmasking of Devon, I think it would be cool if Aces & 8s focus on other members with past tag team partners who are on the outs with TNA. Have Jeff Hardy unmask Matt, have James Storm unmask Chris Harris, have Magnus unmask Doug Williams, etc.

Here is another nomination of a future reveal: Shaq!
I think the overplayed Shaq's interaction with Hogan a few weeks back and seems like it would be perfect to see Shaq play a Dennis Rodman (NWO) type role in Aces & 8s.
BookerT&theMCMGs is offline  
post #2027 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
alex1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookerT&theMCMGs View Post
A couple of more ideas for future reveals and other Aces & 8s leaders.

With the unmasking of Devon, I think it would be cool if Aces & 8s focus on other members with past tag team partners who are on the outs with TNA. Have Jeff Hardy unmask Matt, have James Storm unmask Chris Harris, have Magnus unmask Doug Williams, etc.

Here is another nomination of a future reveal: Shaq!
I think the overplayed Shaq's interaction with Hogan a few weeks back and seems like it would be perfect to see Shaq play a Dennis Rodman (NWO) type role in Aces & 8s.
Thats a pretty cool idea but getting Matt Hardy and Chris Harris back would be difficult

alex1997 is offline  
post #2028 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
xthundrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreTheFallen View Post
Dude, had too big of ears to be Bischoff.
Well considering Hogan already said they used EZE for that segment it was him.
xthundrx is offline  
post #2029 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
xthundrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureHBKisHERE View Post
The one in the red shirt looks like EY to me. And btw, doesn't Gallows have tattoes all the way down his arms? If he does, he would need a long sleeve shirt which none of them are wearing.
Guy in the red shirt can't be EY since EY is 5'10" and Devon is 6'1" and the guy in the red shirt is taller then Devon by about 2 inches.
xthundrx is offline  
post #2030 of 4984 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
FutureHBKisHERE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthundrx View Post
Guy in the red shirt can't be EY since EY is 5'10" and Devon is 6'1" and the guy in the red shirt is taller then Devon by about 2 inches.
Yh I realized that after watching iMPACT on Sunday.
FutureHBKisHERE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome