Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #161 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 364
Barry Howrowitz
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2012 View Post
Russo better then Bischoff? Did you really just say that to a marketing graduate? Really? I have no words
They're about the same.
Barry Howrowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #162 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
charmed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,992
charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Steiner is coming across like a raving lunatic. Almost worried the guys gonna do a "Benoit."

Some of the comments made in defense of Steiner have been ridiculous.
__________________
I Am the Master
charmed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #163 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 364
Barry Howrowitz
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Steiner is coming across like a raving lunatic. Almost worried the guys gonna do a "Benoit."

.
Speaking of absolutely ridiculous and insane comments...................
Barry Howrowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #164 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
charmed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,992
charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Howrowitz View Post
Speaking of absolutely ridiculous and insane comments...................
All we have to do is look up yours..Thanks for reminding us though.
__________________
I Am the Master
charmed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #165 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 380
Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Howrowitz View Post
They're about the same.
Barry they are not even in the same universe dude.

Bischoff has made three companies into million dollar brands. Russo’s only claim to fame was his input on the Stone Cold vs. McMahon feud. I really don’t think you understand what Bischoff did for this business as a whole and many other forms of entertainment brands. Read Ted Turner’s book for the love of mankind.
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #166 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 364
Barry Howrowitz
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2012 View Post
Barry they are not even in the same universe dude.

Bischoff has made three companies into million dollar brands. Russo’s only claim to fame was his input on the Stone Cold vs. McMahon feud. I really don’t think you understand what Bischoff did for this business as a whole and many other forms of entertainment brands. Read Ted Turner’s book for the love of mankind.
Three companies eh? Which three? In the AWA he was a coffee boy for Verne Gagne and that company was bleeding money after Hogan left. WCW? Yes for two years he had sucess, but his hubris and cluelessness lead to WCW dying. He was only a on screen character for the WWE. TNA? The ratings have stayed the same and the buyrates have gone in the toilet.
Barry Howrowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #167 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 380
Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Howrowitz View Post
Three companies eh? Which three? In the AWA he was a coffee boy for Verne Gagne and that company was bleeding money after Hogan left. WCW? Yes for two years he had sucess, but his hubris and cluelessness lead to WCW dying. He was only a on screen character for the WWE. TNA? The ratings have stayed the same and the buyrates have gone in the toilet.
Bischoff Hervey Entertainment is one of the three brands he helped make into a million dollar brand.

TNA PPV buy rates are not released by TNA and speaking as someone with a business and marketing degree I can tell you even if those numbers were legit the person or persons who released that info without Panda or Carters okay first would be liable for prosecution and a civil case against them. Try taking a first level course in business law and then come back and talk. For those of us who have gone to college and walked the walk we all know that this idea that dirt sheets can even get this information much less release it is so farfetched that the series Prison Break would look realistic.

Many of the ideas in WWE were his ideas, some of them he talks about in his book.

In WCW he had a great deal of success from 1995 – March 1999. But he could not control the AOL suits taking over WCW by mid-1998. It was out of his control and the idea that the death of WCW was in anyway his fault is downright retarded.

TNA viewership has gone up since 2009 by a fair margin. How can you or anyone else expect a network like Spike that only has TNA that draws for them to gather an average TV rating for the network beyond a 1.5 is beyond me? Math can be your friend if you use it right
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #168 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 364
Barry Howrowitz
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2012 View Post
Bischoff Hervey Entertainment is one of the three brands he helped make into a million dollar brand.

TNA PPV buy rates are not released by TNA and speaking as someone with a business and marketing degree I can tell you even if those numbers were legit the person or persons who released that info without Panda or Carters okay first would be liable for prosecution and a civil case against them. Try taking a first level course in business law and then come back and talk. For those of us who have gone to college and walked the walk we all know that this idea that dirt sheets can even get this information much less release it is so farfetched that the series Prison Break would look realistic.

Many of the ideas in WWE were his ideas, some of them he talks about in his book.

In WCW he had a great deal of success from 1995 – March 1999. But he could not control the AOL suits taking over WCW by mid-1998. It was out of his control and the idea that the death of WCW was in anyway his fault is downright retarded.

TNA viewership has gone up since 2009 by a fair margin. How can you or anyone else expect a network like Spike that only has TNA that draws for them to gather an average TV rating for the network beyond a 1.5 is beyond me? Math can be your friend if you use it right
wrong on most counts.
Barry Howrowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #169 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 380
Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Howrowitz View Post
wrong on most counts.
Great argument and case you made there Barry. I would have loved to have seen you try and pull that bullshit in one of my debate classes a few years ago. Can you say a grade point of 0?

Study up on business law and then get back to me.
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #170 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Theproof Theproof Theproof Theproof Theproof Theproof
Default Re: Scott Steiner Rants About Release On Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Howrowitz View Post
wrong on most counts.
Counts in which I'm sure you aren't able to explain.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios