- Basic spotty opener, had its moments but there was too much downtime in between. I do like how it transitioned right into Kash vs. Scorpio Sky though. Totally dug the match, love the idea of Kash coming out there and stiffing the youngster before he wows the crowd in the comeback. Plus all those middle fingers.
- Quality match in Williams/King. Ending was a little abrupt but I liked all the counters and reversals they had going. Good showcase for both guys.
- Am I the only one who likes Sonjay Dutt? That dude's a blast to watch. Total spotfest with Sabian, nothing special besides the SICK finish and Dutt's slingshot legdrop.
- Jesse Sorensen.
Really emotional segment, tbh. Zema's match vs. little flippy shit sucked though.
- I didn't think Angle/Joe was anything special. Had its moments (I LOVED how Angle put a delay on his Germans & the Angle slam) but for the most part I just thought it was a collection of finishers & submissions. Plus the commentary was god awful. Do they know how to sell anything or even seem
- Yeah, LMS match was pretty fantastic. Intensity was there from bell to bell and holy shit at that heel performance from Daniels. Legit heat from the crowd all night. Nasty bump with the steel steps and I love everything they did on the entrance ramp. I really like how the majority of the match didn't actually feel like a LMS match because they didn't have a 10 count every other minute or every other spot. Awesome finish too, gotta love AJ hangin on for dear life to that guardrail.
- Ultimate X was far too short to go anywhere. Loved the triple dropkick spot to start, but Sonjay's injury was unfortunate and the finish sucked.
- Excellent main event, as everyone knows. The video package beforehand was pretty fuckin great too. Roode's scouting of Aries' signature moves was a nice touch, especially when he ducked the dive to the outside. Crazy bump there. The last few minutes are the real selling point where Roode does everything in his power to get a cheap win but Aries keeps fighting. Great match, great moment.