Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread - Page 702 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #7011 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,868
Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Well, at least King is the lesser of two evils.
Chismo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #7012 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Merc_With_A_Mouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,554
Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth Merc_With_A_Mouth
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
Wait, RVD tried a 450 splash???
Wouldn't be the first time either. He did in a BFG Series match against Jeff Hardy on 6/21/12 last year as well.
Merc_With_A_Mouth is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #7013 (permalink)
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,325
Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Well shit, I'll have to watch out for that on iMPACT. Never seen him attempt it.
__________________
Jack Evans 187 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #7014 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Tanner1495's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 334
Tanner1495 Tanner1495 Tanner1495 Tanner1495 Tanner1495
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

So I need help, as you can see in my sig, I am constructing a Top 1000, and honestly I have always stayed away from TNA. So, if anyone can give me the best matches in company history or a breakdown by year it would be appreciated!
Tanner1495 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #7015 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Flux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Broken Skull Ranch
Posts: 5,184
Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Sorry if any of the dates/events are wrong

Triple X vs. America's Most Wanted - Turning Point 2004
James Storm vs. Chris Harris - Texas Death Match - Sacrifice 2007
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe - Turning Point 2005
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe - Unbreakable 2005 (Most overrated match in TNA history IMO, but you'll probably dig it)
Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe - No Surrender 2005
AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin - Ultimate X - Final Resolution 2005
Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, and Roderick Strong vs. Chris Sabin, Matt Bentley, Sonjay Dutt and Austin Aries - Genesis 2005
Christian vs. Abyss - Lockdown 2006
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. America's Most Wanted - Slammiversary 2006
Senshi vs. Chris Sabin - No Surrender 2006
Christian vs. Kurt Angle - Against All odds 2007
Christian vs. Samoa Joe - Destination X 2007
Christian vs. Samoa Joe - Bound For Glory 2007
Christian vs. Kazarian - Ladder Match - Genesis 2007

I'll do some more tomorrow. I'm tired
__________________

Flux is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #7016 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
cablegeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,521
cablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

For all the praise the Joseph Park gimmick/angles get this is exactly what the WWE-writers would do with Abyss right? Aa I crazy?

It goes hand in hand with putting a wig on Kane and having him go to therapy with a goat face?
__________________
WRESTLEMANIA X7 - EVOLUTION 2004 - EXTREME RULES 2011
cablegeddon is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #7017 (permalink)
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,325
Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner1495 View Post
So I need help, as you can see in my sig, I am constructing a Top 1000, and honestly I have always stayed away from TNA. So, if anyone can give me the best matches in company history or a breakdown by year it would be appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Sorry if any of the dates/events are wrong

Triple X vs. America's Most Wanted - Turning Point 2004
James Storm vs. Chris Harris - Texas Death Match - Sacrifice 2007
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe - Turning Point 2005
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe - Unbreakable 2005 (Most overrated match in TNA history IMO, but you'll probably dig it)
Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe - No Surrender 2005
AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin - Ultimate X - Final Resolution 2005
Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, and Roderick Strong vs. Chris Sabin, Matt Bentley, Sonjay Dutt and Austin Aries - Genesis 2005
Christian vs. Abyss - Lockdown 2006
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. America's Most Wanted - Slammiversary 2006
Senshi vs. Chris Sabin - No Surrender 2006
Christian vs. Kurt Angle - Against All odds 2007
Christian vs. Samoa Joe - Destination X 2007
Christian vs. Samoa Joe - Bound For Glory 2007
Christian vs. Kazarian - Ladder Match - Genesis 2007

I'll do some more tomorrow. I'm tired
To add to his list:

AJ Styles vs. Abyss (Steel Cage - Lockdown '05)
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels (Against All Odds '06)
Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe (Turning Point '09)
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels (Turning Point '09)
Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson (Steel Cage - Lockdown 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
For all the praise the Joseph Park gimmick/angles get this is exactly what the WWE-writers would do with Abyss right? Aa I crazy?

It goes hand in hand with putting a wig on Kane and having him go to therapy with a goat face?
The Abyss character has worked because of his amazing character work. That's why he's so enjoyable. Kane has just been silly entertainment. Hugs and goatface jokes.
__________________
Jack Evans 187 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #7018 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Flux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Broken Skull Ranch
Posts: 5,184
Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Just noticed in my list that Chris Sabin is in four of the matches, and I haven't even touched any Impact gems, any of his MCMG run or any weekly PPV stuff. The guy is so underappreciated as a worker it's unreal. I'm not that big on the idea of him getting a big main event push or whatever, but I'd love for him to be the weekly workhorse, just producing gem after gem after gem with anybody and everybody. Similar to Rey Mysterio or midcard-Benoit/Guerrero/Jericho. Obviously he's not at the level of them four guys, but the dude is still fucking awesome. His match vs. Joe is

SABIN

:sabin
__________________

Flux is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #7019 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,031
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Just noticed in my list that Chris Sabin is in four of the matches, and I haven't even touched any Impact gems, any of his MCMG run or any weekly PPV stuff. The guy is so underappreciated as a worker it's unreal. I'm not that big on the idea of him getting a big main event push or whatever, but I'd love for him to be the weekly workhorse, just producing gem after gem after gem with anybody and everybody. Similar to Rey Mysterio or midcard-Benoit/Guerrero/Jericho. Obviously he's not at the level of them four guys, but the dude is still fucking awesome. His match vs. Joe is

SABIN

:sabin
Yeah, he's a pretty solid kid...



------------

More matches to note:

Team 3D & Rhino vs Jeff Jarrett & America's Most Wanted - Genesis 2005
Chris Sabin vs Senshi - Bound For Glory 2006
Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams - Turning Point 2004
America's Most Wanted vs Robert Roode & Eric Young - Final Resolution 2005
Austin Aries vs Robert Roode - Destination X 2012
Austin Aries vs Bully Ray - Sacrifice 2012
Joseph Park vs Bully Ray - Slammiversary 2012
AJ Styles vs Low Ki vs Jerry Lynn - Weekly PPV #8 8/7/02
AJ Styles vs Amazing Red - Weekly PPV #18 10/30/02
Austin Aries vs Roderick Strong - Unbreakable
Motor City Machine Guns vs Generation Me - Destination X 2010
Motor City Machine Guns vs Generation Me - Bound For Glory 2010
Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper vs America's Most Wanted - Weekly PPV #50 6/25/03

I could name others but this is more than enough for now.
__________________
One chants out between two worlds...
Fire walk with me.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #7020 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Flux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Broken Skull Ranch
Posts: 5,184
Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

HOW DID I FORGET THAT AMW/TEAM CANADA TAG?
__________________

Flux is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios