Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread - Page 479 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #4781 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
gemlynsmith81 is an after thought
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Power View Post
Wouldn't have thought too many people would risk their money on someone who has 5 posts and joined so recently. List on eBay if you genuinely have DVD's that you want to sell.
Ok cheers for that
gemlynsmith81 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #4782 (permalink)
YES! YES! YES!
 
will94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Dalton, GA
Posts: 10,215
will94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Power View Post
Every TNA DVD within what timeframe?

I only collected DVD's preceeding 2007, save for the History Of TNA and best of AJ Styles vol2 release.
I've got every PPV DVD up to Genesis 2009, where I completely lost interest in the product, but I also have the last Cross The Line 3-pack that's got Turning Point/Final Resolution 2009 and Against All Odds 2010.

As far as compilation DVDs, I've got pretty much all of them. The only Best of sets beside the Knockouts and Best of 3 Live Kru I don't have are:
- Best of Abyss
- Best of Bloodiest Brawls Vol. 1 (2006 one, not the NWA-TNA one)
- Best of Bloodiest Brawls Vol. 2
- Ultimate Matches

And that's because I have all of the matches on those sets on the PPVs they came from, or other sets.

Here's my list of DVDs:
Spoiler for dvd list:
TNA PPVs:
TNA Victory Road 2004 (2-disc set)
TNA Turning Point 2004 (2-disc set)
TNA Final Resolution 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Against All Odds 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Destination X 2005 (2-disc set, signed by Christopher Daniels)
TNA Lockdown 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Hard Justice 2005
TNA Slammiversary 2005
TNA No Surrender 2005
TNA Sacrifice 2005
TNA Unbreakable 2005
TNA Bound For Glory 2005
TNA Genesis 2005
TNA Turning Point 2005 (signed by Team 3D)
TNA Final Resolution 2006
TNA Against All Odds 2006 (signed by Christian Cage)
TNA Destination X 2006 (signed by Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, and Samoa Joe)
TNA Lockdown 2006
TNA Sacrifice 2006
TNA Slammiversary 2006
TNA Victory Road 2006
TNA Hard Justice 2006
TNA No Surrender 2006
TNA Bound For Glory 2006
TNA Genesis 2006
TNA Turning Point 2006
TNA Final Resolution 2007
TNA Against All Odds 2007
TNA Destination X 2007
TNA Lockdown 2007
TNA Sacrifice 2007
TNA Slammiversary 2007
TNA Victory Road 2007
TNA Hard Justice 2007 (signed by Kurt Angle)
TNA No Surrender 2007
TNA Bound For Glory 2007
TNA Genesis 2007
TNA Turning Point 2007
TNA Final Resolution 2008 (January)
TNA Against All Odds 2008
TNA Destination X 2008
TNA LockDown 2008
TNA Sacrifice 2008
TNA Slammiversary 2008
TNA Victory Road 2008
TNA Hard Justice 2008
TNA No Surrender 2008
TNA Bound for Glory IV
TNA Turning Point 2008
TNA Final Resolution 2008 (December)
TNA Genesis 2009
TNA Turning Point 2009
TNA Final Resolution 2009
TNA Against All Odd 2010

TNA Superstar DVDs:
The Best of America's Most Wanted (2-disc set)
The Best of Raven: Nevermore (2-disc set, signed by Raven)
The Best of AJ Styles: Phenomenal (2-disc set, signed by Styles)
Phenomenal: The Best of AJ Styles Vol. 2
The Best of Jeff Hardy: Enigma (2-disc set)
Sting: Return of an Icon
The Best of Samoa Joe: Unstoppable
The Best of Christopher Daniels: Heaven Sent, Hell Bound
The Best of Christian Cage: The Instant Classic
Kurt Angle: Champion (2-disc set)
Jeff Jarrett: King of the Mountain (4-disc set, signed by Jarrett)
Fandimonium: Beer Money/Motor City Machine Guns (2-disc set)

Other TNA DVDs:
Best of NWA-TNA Title Matches (2-disc set)
NWA-TNA Best of X-Division Matches (2-disc set, original 2003 NWA-TNA release)
NWA-TNA Best of Bloodiest Brawls (2-disc set, original 2003 NWA-TNA release)
NWA-TNA The Ultimate X Collection (Original 2004 NWA-TNA release)
The Best of the X-Division Vol. 1 (2-disc set)
The Best of the X-Division Vol. 2
TNA The 50 Greatest Moments
Best of the Tag Teams Volume 1 (signed by Homicide and Hernandez)
Second 2 None: World's Toughest Tag Teams (2-disc set)
The History of TNA: Year 1
Best of TNA 2007
Best of TNA 2009
TNA Global iMPACT! Japan
TNA World X Cup 2008
__________________

Last edited by will94 : 06-16-2010 at 01:10 PM.
will94 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #4783 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
gemlynsmith81 is an after thought
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

pay through paypal and you will be protected.

I am very genuine by the way.
gemlynsmith81 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #4784 (permalink)
Forum Lurker
 
gems975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 166
gems975 is an after thoughtgems975 is an after thought
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlynsmith81 View Post
pay through paypal and you will be protected.

I am very genuine by the way.
I am very interested. pm me all dvds pre 2007. I have paypal.
gems975 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #4785 (permalink)
Moron
 
Jon Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 10,006
Jon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by will94 View Post
I've got every PPV DVD up to Genesis 2009, where I completely lost interest in the product, but I also have the last Cross The Line 3-pack that's got Turning Point/Final Resolution 2009 and Against All Odds 2010.

As far as compilation DVDs, I've got pretty much all of them. The only Best of sets beside the Knockouts and Best of 3 Live Kru I don't have are:
- Best of Abyss
- Best of Bloodiest Brawls Vol. 1 (2006 one, not the NWA-TNA one)
- Best of Bloodiest Brawls Vol. 2
- Ultimate Matches

And that's because I have all of the matches on those sets on the PPVs they came from, or other sets.

Here's my list of DVDs:
Spoiler for dvd list:
TNA PPVs:
TNA Victory Road 2004 (2-disc set)
TNA Turning Point 2004 (2-disc set)
TNA Final Resolution 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Against All Odds 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Destination X 2005 (2-disc set, signed by Christopher Daniels)
TNA Lockdown 2005 (2-disc set)
TNA Hard Justice 2005
TNA Slammiversary 2005
TNA No Surrender 2005
TNA Sacrifice 2005
TNA Unbreakable 2005
TNA Bound For Glory 2005
TNA Genesis 2005
TNA Turning Point 2005 (signed by Team 3D)
TNA Final Resolution 2006
TNA Against All Odds 2006 (signed by Christian Cage)
TNA Destination X 2006 (signed by Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, and Samoa Joe)
TNA Lockdown 2006
TNA Sacrifice 2006
TNA Slammiversary 2006
TNA Victory Road 2006
TNA Hard Justice 2006
TNA No Surrender 2006
TNA Bound For Glory 2006
TNA Genesis 2006
TNA Turning Point 2006
TNA Final Resolution 2007
TNA Against All Odds 2007
TNA Destination X 2007
TNA Lockdown 2007
TNA Sacrifice 2007
TNA Slammiversary 2007
TNA Victory Road 2007
TNA Hard Justice 2007 (signed by Kurt Angle)
TNA No Surrender 2007
TNA Bound For Glory 2007
TNA Genesis 2007
TNA Turning Point 2007
TNA Final Resolution 2008 (January)
TNA Against All Odds 2008
TNA Destination X 2008
TNA LockDown 2008
TNA Sacrifice 2008
TNA Slammiversary 2008
TNA Victory Road 2008
TNA Hard Justice 2008
TNA No Surrender 2008
TNA Bound for Glory IV
TNA Turning Point 2008
TNA Final Resolution 2008 (December)
TNA Genesis 2009
TNA Turning Point 2009
TNA Final Resolution 2009
TNA Against All Odd 2010

TNA Superstar DVDs:
The Best of America's Most Wanted (2-disc set)
The Best of Raven: Nevermore (2-disc set, signed by Raven)
The Best of AJ Styles: Phenomenal (2-disc set, signed by Styles)
Phenomenal: The Best of AJ Styles Vol. 2
The Best of Jeff Hardy: Enigma (2-disc set)
Sting: Return of an Icon
The Best of Samoa Joe: Unstoppable
The Best of Christopher Daniels: Heaven Sent, Hell Bound
The Best of Christian Cage: The Instant Classic
Kurt Angle: Champion (2-disc set)
Jeff Jarrett: King of the Mountain (4-disc set, signed by Jarrett)
Fandimonium: Beer Money/Motor City Machine Guns (2-disc set)

Other TNA DVDs:
Best of NWA-TNA Title Matches (2-disc set)
NWA-TNA Best of X-Division Matches (2-disc set, original 2003 NWA-TNA release)
NWA-TNA Best of Bloodiest Brawls (2-disc set, original 2003 NWA-TNA release)
NWA-TNA The Ultimate X Collection (Original 2004 NWA-TNA release)
The Best of the X-Division Vol. 1 (2-disc set)
The Best of the X-Division Vol. 2
TNA The 50 Greatest Moments
Best of the Tag Teams Volume 1 (signed by Homicide and Hernandez)
Second 2 None: World's Toughest Tag Teams (2-disc set)
The History of TNA: Year 1
Best of TNA 2007
Best of TNA 2009
TNA Global iMPACT! Japan
TNA World X Cup 2008
Can't personally see how you (or anyone) would happily buy the PPV's from within mid-2007 to mid-2009 (all in between those dates were full of crap imo) and yet not buy the 2010 ones, but nevertheless you have a great collection there, man.

Which PPV is your favourite? Mine is Turning Point 2005.

The last TNA PPV I brought was the first one of 2007, and that was only because it didn't have a womens match.

Last edited by Jon Staley : 06-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Jon Staley is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #4786 (permalink)
$traightedge
Admin
 
Platt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 26,859
Platt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own rep
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Nice collection Will. I'm working on collecting all the best of's then will start on the PPVs at the moment all I'm missing is 3LK, Ultimate X and the 03 bloodiest Brawls sets, so anyone who wants to sell those lmk.

As for the AMW set I was surprised to find it was a 2 disc set but I guess that's just easier than reauthoring the menu etc although it's still a re-release not an original cos I'm pretty sure those originals were on DVD-R which was the reson for them being 2 disc in the first place. Fell free to correct me if I'm wrong on that I don't have any of my other 2 disc sets handy to double check.
__________________

Sign up below for all your DGUSA, Evolve
& Kayfabe Commentaries iPPVs

Thanks to BKB Star for Avatar
Platt is online now  
Old 06-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #4787 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 790
wrestlingfan2f612 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfan2f612 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfan2f612 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfan2f612 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfan2f612 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I go offline for 2 hours and there's some wheelin' and dealin' in this thread, lol.

Speaking of TNA Collections, I'm yet to get the weekly PPV's but I'm working on it. Can't decide whether to get an avi set of them all or just a proper dvd set. As for monthly PPV's, I have them all bar Turning Point 2007, Sacrifice 2008 and Slammiversary 2008. I also have most of the iMPACT's from 2009 and every one from 2010.
wrestlingfan2f612 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #4788 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Jaysin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 623
Jaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I need No Surrender 05 dammit!
Jaysin is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #4789 (permalink)
YES! YES! YES!
 
will94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Dalton, GA
Posts: 10,215
will94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Nice collection Will. I'm working on collecting all the best of's then will start on the PPVs at the moment all I'm missing is 3LK, Ultimate X and the 03 bloodiest Brawls sets, so anyone who wants to sell those lmk.

As for the AMW set I was surprised to find it was a 2 disc set but I guess that's just easier than reauthoring the menu etc although it's still a re-release not an original cos I'm pretty sure those originals were on DVD-R which was the reson for them being 2 disc in the first place. Fell free to correct me if I'm wrong on that I don't have any of my other 2 disc sets handy to double check.
Wish I would've known you needed Ultimate X/Bloodiest Brawls sets, I had an extra copy of both, but when I couldn't get anyone to buy them, I just gave 'em to a friend of mine at work.

As far as the DVD-R thing, yea, the original 3 DVDs (Best of ___ Matches) were DVD-Rs. The Ultimate X and AMW ones I think were standard DVDs though. I know my Ultimate X one isn't a DVD-R and it's not a re-release. The fact that I got my AMW set in the same case as the original 2-disc sets came in 2003 is what makes me think these aren't re-releases as much as them getting rid of what they had left over now that they know they can make a profit on them.
__________________
will94 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #4790 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
BGLWrestlingGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,948
BGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan2612 View Post
I go offline for 2 hours and there's some wheelin' and dealin' in this thread, lol.

Speaking of TNA Collections, I'm yet to get the weekly PPV's but I'm working on it. Can't decide whether to get an avi set of them all or just a proper dvd set. As for monthly PPV's, I have them all bar Turning Point 2007, Sacrifice 2008 and Slammiversary 2008. I also have most of the iMPACT's from 2009 and every one from 2010.
Ha! Those first two are two of the worst ppvs TNA has ever produced.
__________________
Favorite Matches of All Time

1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX

2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV

3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011

4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII

5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI
BGLWrestlingGod is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios