Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
Join Date: Dec 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread
Here's another one!
Top Ten James Storm Matches in TNA!
That's right the Cowboy! One of the true unsung heroes in TNA IMO.
1) AMW vs. XXX: Six Sides of Steel from TP04 - Best match in TNA history. Nuff said.
2) Vs. Chris Harris: Texas Deathmatch from Sacrifice 2007 - Amazing match up that had a little bit of everything. It the old school feel of a classic Starrcade or Wrestlemania match, but also had some of the best hardcore action that TNA has ever offered. It was just amazing, and I'm glad they gave those two the chance to truely shine. TNA's MOTY for 2007 in my opinion.
3) AMW vs. Team Canada: FR05 - Interesting that the two Beer Money Inc. partners were big enemies at one time. Anyways, this is my pick for best non gimmicked tag team match in TNA history. This match was just off the hook amazing. For my money, this is the best straight up tag match of the decade.
4) AMW vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels: Slammiversary 2006 - This is another one of my all time favorite tag matches in TNA's over 6 year history. Actually this was my pick for TNA Match of the Year for 2006. Just an amazing tag team match that meshed old school vs. X division, and also concluded this amazing tag feud very well.
5) Vs. Chris Harris: King of the Mountain Qualifying Match from Impact 2007 - It was business as usual for these two as they once again lt the Impact Zone on fire with an amazing hardcore match. Many people argued that this was one of if not the best free TV match of last year, and I tend to agree. It was truly great.
6) AMW vs. XXX: 1st TNA Cage Match from 2003 - Not quite as good as the aforementioned Six Sides of Steel, but TNA made the right choice in allowing these two teams to have the first cage match in TNA history, and they definately delivered one hell of a bout, and easily one of the best matches of TNA's early days.
7) AMW vs. The Naturals: Hard Justice 2005 - This one gets the nod because it was unofficially the Chris Candido Tribute match, so as a tribute to him, it was an amazing match up with a ton of emotion. And of course THe Nats were big babyfaces here, and overall I thought all four men did a great job of paying tribute to Candido.
8) Beer Money Inc. vs. LAX: Hard Justice 2008 - What a tag team match this was. I was very skeptical about Beer Money, but Roode & Storm made the gimmick work so well, and that match they had with LAX was TNA's best tag match in a while, and it was great to see those teams being allowed to have such a great match. Had it not been for AJ/Angle being so good, they would have stolen the show easily.
9) AMW vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels: Sacrifice 2006 - This was another excellent match in this feud. AMW vs. AJ/Daniels delivered on some of the best tag matches you could possibly see, and this one was among their best work easily.
10) Vs. Rhino: No Surrender 2007 - Had to put a match with Rhino on there. This feud was an amazing storyline that helped to establish Storm as a singles star in his post AMW days (obviously he faired better than poor Harris who got stuck with Black Reign) After defeating Rhino twice and humiliating him, this was a very exciting match up because Rhino finally got his revenge on the Cowboy and the crowd was red hot for this match, which only added to it.
As you can see, Storm has contributed alot to TNA, both in singles & in tag team action, and I think he's one of the best all around performers in TNA.