Trying to Impress Vince McMahon
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Lakeland, FL
**SPOILERS** TV Taping Results For Month of January
Of course this thread is for spoilers from the tapings. Here is what I remember from last night.
Far as I know these are to be on next weeks Impact.
- Hardys vs. Wolves for tag titles. A pretty good match but as I expected it was used to start the Wolves split. Davey had Jeff and was getting ready to hit finisher with Eddie when Matt took Eddie out of the ring. As Davey waited for him Jeff rolled him up and as Eddie tried to get in to make the save Matt held his legs. After Davey was PISSED (even heard him say "fuck" lol) After it seemed Eddie had calmed him down some the Hardys went to shake hands. Eddie shook both but when it was time for Davey he just turned away and left.
- Rosemary cut a promo when Jade came out and demanded her rematch. Rosemary countered with an offer for a Monsters Ball match for the title. After a bit of thinking Jade accepted. Not sure when that is going down. They both continued their Twitter thing of calling each other Red and Blue which I found a bit cool.
- Spud is NOT gone. He came out wearing a snazzy blue suit with chauffeur hat. Our section got a nice "Sgt Pepper" chant going. After that the segment went to shit. He was there to introduce Aron Rex, who came out wearing a full length faux white fur coat and tons of cosmetic jewelry on his fingers. The crowd turned on him quickly with a "boring" chant. After some blah, blah, blah we were "saved" by Robbie E for some reason. Jessie would have been better in my eyes as they have heat from last year. So Robbie came in, ripped on both of them and Spud went after Robbie. Rex stopped Spud and said they are better than that. He tried to get Spud and Robbie to shake hands but Robbie would not. Ended up with the two of them beating Robbie up.
- Jessie vs. Bad Bones for Xplosion match. I think you can tell all you need to know from the match listing. Not sure why Jessie is being put back there after his matches with Aron but whatever.
- Mike Bennett vs. Braxton Sutter Part of the soap opera of Maria, Allie and all their wacky friends. A decent match. Maria interfered a few times to help her man gain control. At the end Allie ran down to encourage BS and Maria stopped her on the ramp. Maria held her head and forced her to watch Mike "win" but Braxton flipped it and won the match to the delight of Allie. Highlight of the match for me is when I was chanting "Mr. Kanellis" she said "it's Kanellis-Bennett". Than I said she is the power and should make him take her name and she said they took each others name.
Pretty sure that was it. I feel like I am forgetting something but can not think of it. I thought it was the Decay/Helms Dynasty match but that was for last nights Impact. I just know it felt after they finished with taping things for last night there was not much done for next week. I am sure more will be done Saturday to fill in next week.
Sadly that is all I can contribute till Sunday.
Beat me, if you can. Survive, if I let you!
To Never Enter the Squared Circle
They say when life gives you lemons make lemonade. That is why I make Kool-Aid