Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business? - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Spittekauga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The north
Posts: 852
Spittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
Amazing how you took that as if I was seriously reporting you. Pissing myself laughing here. Your lack of self awareness is stunning. You are asking me to discuss this, I've previously discussed. I'm not nit picking anything. I've did my talking, and you are trying to get blood from a stone. You have answered anything I've put across. You're only using Eric Bischoff (who phoned a podcast, the sad bastard) as your own opinion. Madness. Life is about forming ones own opinion. You should try it.
See it as a proof of how i think of you.

Atleast i can admit i don't know these things. You claim to know them by three interviews, some rumors and dirtsheets (which basically is the same thing). I beat my head against the wall, over and over because you don't seem to get it. Because you see, wait until next TNA-business-related-thread or there you're once again claiming to know the financial-aspects which you, in no possible way can know since they are confidential.

My own opinion resonates a lot with Bischoff on this one, because he like me tries to go by facts. Facts is not opinions, you seem to have a hard time to separate them apart. You have formed your opinions from the things you've said and then go out with those as facts that you know the business-side of the company, what's good for them and what is bad for them. Your main part relies on the bad-part since you don't actually offers anything, but likes to complain about TNA, which i think you hate or something. Why? Because you offer no alternative solution, you're just here to complain.

So this is a lessson for life, please be humble enough to know the difference between facts and "facts" and not go around and think you know stuff and spread your opinion with the backing of "facts".

You're talking shit, that's why i call you out on it. You still talk shit and think it's me that actually don't know shit. Well atleast i know enough to know i can't possibly know confidential information.

Seriously, take a good, long look in the mirror and repeat for yourself "I know TNA's financial state, business-strategies, buy-rates, incomes, expenses, merchandise-sales, how stuff like house-shows, certain wrestlers, tv-deals etc affects TNA's economy. I know that because of a few interviews, rumors and information from dirtsheets, i know confidential information from a private company"

Don't you realise how silly that sounds?
__________________
Spittekauga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #62 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Saintpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 311
Saintpat needs to take rep more seriousSaintpat needs to take rep more seriousSaintpat needs to take rep more seriousSaintpat needs to take rep more seriousSaintpat needs to take rep more seriousSaintpat needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
Common sense isn't rare in real life you know. Maybe in wrestling, but not in real life.
In my experience and observaton, common sense and common courtesy are decidedly uncommon.
__________________
Release the hounds!
Saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #63 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
My own opinion resonates a lot with Bischoff on this one, because he like me tries to go by facts.
Stopped reading here. Terrible post.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:42 PM   #64 (permalink)
Edokko God of Death
 
Aya Reiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,228
Aya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
Seriously, take a good, long look in the mirror and repeat for yourself "I know TNA's financial state, business-strategies, buy-rates, incomes, expenses, merchandise-sales, how stuff like house-shows, certain wrestlers, tv-deals etc affects TNA's economy. I know that because of a few interviews, rumors and information from dirtsheets, i know confidential information from a private company"

Don't you realise how silly that sounds?
Yeah, it's not like get can get info IN OTHER WAYS than straight from Panda itself.

Like, Meltzer, one of the most trusted and reliable sources in the industry.
Like, LOOKING AT THE BASEBALL FIELD WITH NO MORE THAN 200 PEOPLE THERE.
Like, Ditzy Carter calling TNA "CASH FLOW POSITIVE" rather than "PROFITABLE".

And I could go on, but I know your type. All you'll do is stick your fingers in your ears and stammer around going "NAH NAH NAH, CAN'T HEAR YOU" like some fucking 3-year-old. Piss off.
__________________
Death Awaits
Aya Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:56 PM   #65 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 805
Afnorok is an after thoughtAfnorok is an after thoughtAfnorok is an after thought
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
"hates TNA for no reason".
No, this time? You can actually shut the fuck up, sit down, and listen.

Know why I hate this company? Because it's a fucking waste. I hate the fact it signs talent, but instead of pushing that good talent, it wastes it. WWE sometimes does that, but we still got Shield, Wyatts, etc.

TNA had the fucking nerve to put someone in a "dog house". That person? Was Austin fucking Aries. Out of your whole roster, Austin Aries. One of the more talented guys. Yea- okay. But Mr.Anderson continues to get pushed.

They have no plans it seems like for Bobby Roode, who is AMAZING in the ring and mic, but we get a ton of fucking Bully Ray. Because we all give a shit about Bully Ray. No, especially not after that long ass Aces and Eights snoozefest.

I don't like how they handled the incident with Daffney, who I think is a great performer and I lost ALL respect for them after the Jesse case.

I don't like how they took Taeler Hendrix, did fucking NOTHING with her when her career was actually on a rise then they released her.

I don't like how they didn't do shit with AJ Styles, then couldn't sign him back but could sign fucking Lashley.

I dislike how Carter shoves her irrelevant self into how many boring ass stories.

I hate TNA for multiple fucking reasons. I hate how me and a bunch of friends were lied to, saying how TWO TIMES, the people who are spotted being the loudest/making chants would be able to go backstage at the end. No one did. Luckily, The Pope saw our argument and we got his autograph. That happened twice. We had people arguing for us as well.

I laugh at how pathetic they are that they had to tell people TO GIVE WRESTLERS A REACTION at some point.

I hate TNA for multiple reasons. It wasn't always like this. But it's now become a show just to laugh at. That's why I continuously hope all good talent they sign heads out.

I don't hate it for the reason that I feel a much better pro-wrestling company such as ROH/NJPW deserves it's own section.

I hate them because they're a fucking waste of a company that doesn't do shit.
dude tell us how you really feel.
Afnorok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #66 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Spittekauga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The north
Posts: 852
Spittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
Stopped reading here. Terrible post.
Haha, you're such a weasel. Dude, if you got nothing to say then admit it. Because you only make yourself out to be a fool now by not actually answering my arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Yeah, it's not like get can get info IN OTHER WAYS than straight from Panda itself.

Like, Meltzer, one of the most trusted and reliable sources in the industry.
Like, LOOKING AT THE BASEBALL FIELD WITH NO MORE THAN 200 PEOPLE THERE.
Like, Ditzy Carter calling TNA "CASH FLOW POSITIVE" rather than "PROFITABLE".

And I could go on, but I know your type. All you'll do is stick your fingers in your ears and stammer around going "NAH NAH NAH, CAN'T HEAR YOU" like some fucking 3-year-old. Piss off.
Haha, you're such an idiot.

1. Meltzer: Dirtsheets, rumors, don't have access to confidential information.
2. A simple throw-away-show: What was the expenses of that show? What was the income? How much did it affect TNA business-wise? Please elaborate what you now, by only looking at the amount of people there on that particular show?
3. Okay, so you're claiming that to be facts then? By intepreting stuff from the way Dixie Carter use her words? Is that how you've got cold-hearted-facts and therefore then go around and claim you know TNA's financials?

Are you fucking stupid? Excuse my outrage but seriously, get a fucking clue. What is this, is americans dumber than everyone else or what the fuck? Didn't you get to learn critism of sources? The differences between opinions, facts and gossip?

But whatever i will say to you, still won't actually get inside your skull, because i'm just one that put my fingers in my ears and say i don't listen to anything. Sure, i can deal with that, hopefully there are someone who reads this that gets the absolute hilarity of believing rumors, dirtsheets (gossips) and vague intepretation of what Dixie Carter says and then fully believe that themselves know how the company is doing and how a business should be run.
__________________
Spittekauga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #67 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
LibertarianAtheist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 416
LibertarianAtheist should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLibertarianAtheist should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLibertarianAtheist should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLibertarianAtheist should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA4LyFE View Post
Seriously...

Bob Carter is a billionaire.

TNA has plenty broadcasting deals around the world and they're seen in at least 30 countries.

If TNA was so bad would Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith make an offer to buy it.

The talent cuts (AJ, MCMG, Bad Influence, etc) seem more like TNA a restructuring of the Pay Scale. IMO the only guys worth over $500K were Angle, Sting, and Hardy.

As for the poor house shows attendance. I'm sure its still all profit. TNA isn't paying the wrestlers travel expenses. So you probably only have the cost of renting a venue and travel costs for the ring crew.
Ted Turner was a billionaire too, and WCW still went out of business
__________________


LibertarianAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #68 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
Haha, you're such a weasel. Dude, if you got nothing to say then admit it. Because you only make yourself out to be a fool now by not actually answering my arguments.
There's nothing to answer. You are typing with your feet and asking me to repeat things. Seriously, read your posts back. Its the musings of someone who is desperate for someone to agree with them. This is a discussion forum. Where people discuss things. Not a forum where you are forced to talk to the online equivelent of a brick wall. You are using Eric Bischoff as source material in the same thread you are asking for "facts". The idea of this is stunning to me. You really cant top that kind of lack of self awareness. And then you resort to name calling. Its hard to retain credibility when you are so picky about what you choose to ignore and then start throwing insults around.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:23 PM   #69 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
creepytennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 296
creepytennis is an after thoughtcreepytennis is an after thought
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Whenever I read an unreasoned, unfair, one-sided rant about TNA, I look over and it's always one of the same few names next to it..

If this forum didn't log you out so quickly I'd never see it. I have three people on my ignore list, but those three posters account for 95% of the pointless negativity. I honestly wonder why you bother. Maybe get some fresh air?
creepytennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:30 PM   #70 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SpecialFNK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,111
SpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Like, LOOKING AT THE BASEBALL FIELD WITH NO MORE THAN 200 PEOPLE THERE.
to use this for any excuse is laughable. as if having an event at a baseball field is going to have a big turn out anyway. how many major wrestling shows have there ever been at these type of baseball fields? TNA should have known there would be a small turn out even before they announced it/sold tickets.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertarianAtheist View Post
Ted Turner was a billionaire too, and WCW still went out of business
Ted Turner's company merged with another company, and that is why WCW went out of business.
__________________







SpecialFNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios