Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business? - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-23-2014, 04:05 PM   #51 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
RugbyRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: England
Posts: 2,695
RugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friendsRugbyRat needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolomanolo View Post
So you want men and women to lose their jobs so this forum can get rid of the TNA thread? The one that YOU'RE POSTING IN? I'm pretty indifferent about TNA now, but that's just ignorant.
If anything the WWE marks are ruining the TNA section.
RugbyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
"hates TNA for no reason".
No, this time? You can actually shut the fuck up, sit down, and listen.

Know why I hate this company? Because it's a fucking waste. I hate the fact it signs talent, but instead of pushing that good talent, it wastes it. WWE sometimes does that, but we still got Shield, Wyatts, etc.

TNA had the fucking nerve to put someone in a "dog house". That person? Was Austin fucking Aries. Out of your whole roster, Austin Aries. One of the more talented guys. Yea- okay. But Mr.Anderson continues to get pushed.

They have no plans it seems like for Bobby Roode, who is AMAZING in the ring and mic, but we get a ton of fucking Bully Ray. Because we all give a shit about Bully Ray. No, especially not after that long ass Aces and Eights snoozefest.

I don't like how they handled the incident with Daffney, who I think is a great performer and I lost ALL respect for them after the Jesse case.

I don't like how they took Taeler Hendrix, did fucking NOTHING with her when her career was actually on a rise then they released her.

I don't like how they didn't do shit with AJ Styles, then couldn't sign him back but could sign fucking Lashley.

I dislike how Carter shoves her irrelevant self into how many boring ass stories.

I hate TNA for multiple fucking reasons. I hate how me and a bunch of friends were lied to, saying how TWO TIMES, the people who are spotted being the loudest/making chants would be able to go backstage at the end. No one did. Luckily, The Pope saw our argument and we got his autograph. That happened twice. We had people arguing for us as well.

I laugh at how pathetic they are that they had to tell people TO GIVE WRESTLERS A REACTION at some point.

I hate TNA for multiple reasons. It wasn't always like this. But it's now become a show just to laugh at. That's why I continuously hope all good talent they sign heads out.

I don't hate it for the reason that I feel a much better pro-wrestling company such as ROH/NJPW deserves it's own section.

I hate them because they're a fucking waste of a company that doesn't do shit.
Amazing post. So spot on, people in this section should read it countless times.

Its funny, does anyone actually think if TNA were good people would be burying them? If they provided great wrestling, with exciting new wrestlers, storylines that make sense in front of crowds that actually give a shit? In 2005, TNA wasnt perfect. Far from it. Impact was always suspect due to the one hour format and how many people they needed on TV to build their PPVs. But there was enough good about it to make you want to pull for them. But instead of building the promotion around 20 years olds, so they would be established now, they kept hiring a bunch of hasbeens and trying these dumb concepts. They lost their chance to make a first impression and now they are tainted.

This sums up TNA. In 2004 when they had no TV and were doing shows via the internet, they were drawing 40,000 PPV orders a month. With about 200,000 people streaming their show from their website. Now they have 1,000,000 viewers a week and about 6000 buy it. They lost their hardcore fans who would pay money to watch them. They had a concept that people liked. An alternative to WWE. And what did they do? Try and become WWE and hired all the old fuckers nobody wants to see anymore.

Last edited by DaStooge : 06-23-2014 at 04:20 PM.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:27 PM   #53 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The north
Posts: 855
Spittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
What a hilarious post. This is a vastly unsuccessful company that has had huge money backing. You literally couldn't do much worse than they have with all the money put into it. Read Jerry Jarretts book. It look them 10s of millions to get their Fox Sports Net deal (which they had to pay for). Without putting all that money into it, they wouldn't have gotten the Spike deal. They had to lose their ass to get on TV. That isnt a good business model. If you have the money, you can get on TV. Dixie's Dad had the money. She didn't have it in her to run this company past the level of pumping a shitload of money into it. Do you even have a job in real life? Basic common sense based on the standard level of life experience should tell you what you are getting hiring the same people that were in WCW. Hulk Hogan fucked them in 2003. Hulk Hogan did an angle where they built up a PPV and he just told them to fuck off in 2003. How do you hire someone like him after that? Yet they hired him after he lost all his money? It was obvious what he was in TNA for. And that was proved correct. The theories I've presented were said by EVERYONE both on the internet, in the wrestling media and personalities outside of TNA. They are all red herrings they should have avoided. But they didn't. Thats why they are fucked. Defend it all you like. Its the same excuses people still give when WCW died a death.
It's not a defense dude. It's just me attacking you because you prance around here claiming you know stuff but the facts you have is based around rumors, it's based around internet-facts and a thing you call common sense.

I didn't know it was Hogan, Bischoff and Russo who ruined WCW and put it out of business. That's is just one of those examples that you are going by. The same old narrative that seems to thrive among the internet-wrestling-smarks that love gossip and to know it all about the business, they don't actually know anything about except rumors, gossip and claimed financials.

Can you please give me the exact financial numbers, from each year TNA has been alive? Can you give me cold-hearted facts about the financial of the private company, TNA? Please understand this, you're making claims without having actual facts to back those claims. You don't know about TNA's financials, you don't know about buy-rates, you don't know about incomes and expenses and who's a draw financial-wise, it's guesses, rumors and "facts" from dirtsheets. They are confidential and claiming you know confidential information just makes you look like a big idiot.

But for the conversation-sake what's your position? What do you do? Do you have experience from television-production? Business? Wrestling?

Quote:
Also I ran a lemonade stand when I was 8. Which means I've ran a more profitable business than TNA. They are tens of millions behind my business model. They should give me a call.
Haha, exactly...


Quote:
I listened to a guy getting angry at a fan who runs a podcast. Well done to Bischoff. He alienated one guy and made himself look like a fucking idiot in the process. Bischoff is a PR nightmare. His skin is so thin. He had EVERYTHING in 1996. Backing from one of the worlds most powerful business men. He had WWF on the ropes. Now he's calling some nerd who runs a podcast. How the mighty have fallen. Take away all WCW's resources and a Hulk Hogan with box office pull, and Bischoff isnt much of anything.

And Bischoff isnt even in TNA anymore. How did that work out for you Eric?
Now you're talking around the topic and once again talk about Bischoff in a way to avoid the actual conversation. Please, once again listen to it and respond properly.
Spittekauga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
It's not a defense dude. It's just me attacking you
Reported. No attacking other members of the forum.

As for the rest of your post, its totally a defense. What more do you want me to say on the Bischoff thing? The topic he is discussing isn't relevant when you consider he's an executive talking to a mark on a podcast. Can you imagine anyone in any other form of entertainment doing that? On the TNA finances thing, I've quoted both interviews with Dixie Carter and the origianl owner Jerry Jarrett in regards to TNA's finances. Both discuss the cost and Jarrett discusses how much money it took to get TNA onto a small time network on an afternoon. The money they spent isnt a secret. You really need to do more research on this subject, laddo.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:34 PM   #55 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
weProtectUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 768
weProtectUs should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsweProtectUs should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsweProtectUs should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsweProtectUs should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsweProtectUs should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

As much I dislike a lot of what TNA has been doing since 2010, people have been saying that about TNA since 2002.
__________________
weProtectUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #56 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
lolomanolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 662
lolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
"hates TNA for no reason".
No, this time? You can actually shut the fuck up, sit down, and listen.

Know why I hate this company? Because it's a fucking waste. I hate the fact it signs talent, but instead of pushing that good talent, it wastes it. WWE sometimes does that, but we still got Shield, Wyatts, etc.

TNA had the fucking nerve to put someone in a "dog house". That person? Was Austin fucking Aries. Out of your whole roster, Austin Aries. One of the more talented guys. Yea- okay. But Mr.Anderson continues to get pushed.

They have no plans it seems like for Bobby Roode, who is AMAZING in the ring and mic, but we get a ton of fucking Bully Ray. Because we all give a shit about Bully Ray. No, especially not after that long ass Aces and Eights snoozefest.

I don't like how they handled the incident with Daffney, who I think is a great performer and I lost ALL respect for them after the Jesse case.

I don't like how they took Taeler Hendrix, did fucking NOTHING with her when her career was actually on a rise then they released her.

I don't like how they didn't do shit with AJ Styles, then couldn't sign him back but could sign fucking Lashley.

I dislike how Carter shoves her irrelevant self into how many boring ass stories.

I hate TNA for multiple fucking reasons. I hate how me and a bunch of friends were lied to, saying how TWO TIMES, the people who are spotted being the loudest/making chants would be able to go backstage at the end. No one did. Luckily, The Pope saw our argument and we got his autograph. That happened twice. We had people arguing for us as well.

I laugh at how pathetic they are that they had to tell people TO GIVE WRESTLERS A REACTION at some point.

I hate TNA for multiple reasons. It wasn't always like this. But it's now become a show just to laugh at. That's why I continuously hope all good talent they sign heads out.

I don't hate it for the reason that I feel a much better pro-wrestling company such as ROH/NJPW deserves it's own section.

I hate them because they're a fucking waste of a company that doesn't do shit.
But yet you still post in the TNA section... got ya.
lolomanolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #57 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The north
Posts: 855
Spittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
Reported. No attacking other members of the forum.

As for the rest of your post, its totally a defense. What more do you want me to say on the Bischoff thing? The topic he is discussing isn't relevant when you consider he's an executive talking to a mark on a podcast. Can you imagine anyone in any other form of entertainment doing that? On the TNA finances thing, I've quoted both interviews with Dixie Carter and the origianl owner Jerry Jarrett in regards to TNA's finances. Both discuss the cost and Jarrett discusses how much money it took to get TNA onto a small time network on an afternoon. The money they spent isnt a secret. You really need to do more research on this subject, laddo.
Yes, report me because i'm so very serious about "attacking" you and that in a very serious manner.

Bischoff's interview is relevant laddo, but still you're just avoiding the point that both me and him is making. The point was that you don't know the financials of TNA, you don't know how much the earned by going on the network, if the company has grown because they have a tv-deal etc. You don't know that but still you claim to know it because of three interviews and still you ain't got the numbers, because those are confidential. It's once again, hearsay, rumors, dirtsheets and internet-facts you go by and claim i should research these myself. Well i'm intelligent enough to realise i don't know these things because they are not public and i don't intend to try to steal them or bribe someone to get it, because simply i don't care enough.

Bischoff just made a well deserved respond, something that was needed at last, like you need some sort of humbling aswell, because you don't know anything and your try to avoid straight questions and now try to nit-pick my post to try and thing anything to ban me proves that.
Spittekauga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:57 PM   #58 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
now try to nit-pick my post to try and thing anything to ban me proves that.
Amazing how you took that as if I was seriously reporting you. Pissing myself laughing here. Your lack of self awareness is stunning. You are asking me to discuss this, I've previously discussed. I'm not nit picking anything. I've did my talking, and you are trying to get blood from a stone. You have answered anything I've put across. You're only using Eric Bischoff (who phoned a podcast, the sad bastard) as your own opinion. Madness. Life is about forming ones own opinion. You should try it.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SpecialFNK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,436
SpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

people are delusional if they think only the wrestling matters, as if it's some sport and the best wrestlers should always win. it doesn't work that way on TV. both Lashley and Bully are big factors on TV. Bully has surprised me as a face, even after I think he was thee best heel in TNA.

people hate on Lashley because he can't talk on the mic, but people absolutely LOVE AJ Styles even though I've seen many people say AJ was not good on the mic.

do people even KNOW why Aries was in the dog house?
__________________







SpecialFNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #60 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
validreasoning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,266
validreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missedvalidreasoning probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA4LyFE View Post
s time to resign they offer him less because they realize he wasn't worth the price. What you don't understand is if you pay a guy like Chris Daniels $300,000 per year and he wants $400,000. Everyone in TNA will want a 25% raise and all the guys on his level (upper midcard) will want a similar deal.
tna are not going out of business as long as they have a us tv deal and the continued backing of bob carter. lose either and they are in trouble. lose both and its night night.

the numbers you are throwing around are laughable. chris daniels worked for my friends company a few years ago (when tna were still allowing their talent to supplement their tna earnings) and he was considered an easy "low pay" talent to bring in whereas christian at the time wanted $2,500 per performance and angle wanted $5,000..nobody went near either for obvious reasons or hogan who was available. scott steiner when his lawsuit was made public showed he was making $2,000 per appearance in tna.

Last edited by validreasoning : 06-23-2014 at 05:22 PM.
validreasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios