Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business? - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-23-2014, 03:18 PM   #41 (permalink)
CM Punk Mark.
 
SideburnGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 2,231
SideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

No, I think most of us just hope it goes out of business.

And then the TNA fans can leave the forum.

Then we can put up a ROH/NJPW section up or something.
__________________

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-23-2014, 03:20 PM   #42 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 763
ROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friendsROHFan19 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Because TNA doesn't make any money. They lose money every year. But at the end of the day as long as the Carter's want the company to stay in business, it will. Even if it's bad business. It's like a parent not wanting to disappoint their child or see them fail. They know it's failing. They know it's not making money. But since they have a ton of money they're willing to deal with it because it keeps their daughter happy.
ROHFan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:27 PM   #43 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 847
Hencheman_21 is an after thought
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
Common sense isn't rare in real life you know. Maybe in wrestling, but not in real life.
I now have proof. You do not have a real life. Cool.
__________________
Beat me, if you can. Survive, if I let you!
Hencheman_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #44 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hencheman_21 View Post
I now have proof. You do not have a real life. Cool.
That isn't relevant to the topic. Read the rules of the forum.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The north
Posts: 855
Spittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more seriousSpittekauga needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
I never claimed to know the business. I never said that at all. You seem to be reading things that arent there. Dodging glaringly obvious bullets like the ones mentioned doesn't need anything more than basic common sense. Your point would be valid if TNA never fucked up royally with those decisions. But they did.

And its pretty sad that Eric Bischoff has that amount of time on his hands. Shows how shit of a job he must have done, to have time in his day to call into mark podcasts. Bischoff turned prematurely grey after all the work he put into WCW. Heyman looked like a 50 year old man in 1998 because he never slept. Vince McMahon rarely gets a full nights sleep. Yet Bischoff is fucking around on some dudes podcast. Typical of this company. They are so balls deep in what people think about them, they dont see the problems in the company itself. Bischoff is a walking excuse, though. TNA just hired everyone who didnt learn from the mistakes they made in the 90s.
But still you claimed TNA is failing as a business, making the wrong business-decisions and will never progress because to quote you "they have a money mark owner who would rather make his daughter think she isn't a moron than turn a profit. But as far as progression goes, TNA died years ago."

So how is that not claiming to know about business? Even though you hide behind the common sense-thing it's still a business-discussion which you claim to know they are doing things wrong, it's horribly run and more importantly Dixie Carter is so incompetent and have a bunch morons hired that they will never, eveeer prosper (because you also know the financial side of the company...).

Did you listen to what Bischoff said to the guy? It could be an eye-opener for you and something much needed for a lot of wrestling-fans on this site, not even related to TNA but to other companies aswell. It's fucking laughable how the amount of stupidity and self-proclaimed geniuses of the business (or any other business) can sit here and claim they are doing things wrong, business-wise.

I asked if you listened to it, because i assume you really didn't because of your answer that seems to be more directed at Bischoff as being a failure and commenting on his sleep, his work-schedule etc. I begin to wonder if you are running out of arguments and now just make shit up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
No, I think most of us just hope it goes out of business.

And then the TNA fans can leave the forum.

Then we can put up a ROH/NJPW section up or something.
And this is pretty much the guy i described before. An indy-mark who hates TNA for no reason other than he is a mark for a smaller company that he feels deserve a spot on a wrestling-forum that TNA has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHFan19 View Post
Because TNA doesn't make any money. They lose money every year. But at the end of the day as long as the Carter's want the company to stay in business, it will. Even if it's bad business. It's like a parent not wanting to disappoint their child or see them fail. They know it's failing. They know it's not making money. But since they have a ton of money they're willing to deal with it because it keeps their daughter happy.
Okay, please present to everyone where you got the confidential information about TNA's financials? You do know it's a private company so where did you get the facts?

And yet with the narrative of Dixie Carter being a bad business-woman, a ditz as if you know her and have seen her make the decisions.

Wrestling-forum never cease to amaze me...

(And i will probably be called a TNA-mark or something, so let me explain that i ain't no mark to a company, why should i? I just simply had enough with the morons running around claiming things they don't have the facts on.)
Spittekauga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:39 PM   #46 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SpecialFNK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,458
SpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSSpecialFNK was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

going on the road wasn't a bad decision. it was a risk that ended up not working as expected. at the time it was a risk in order to expand the product, giving more people in other places a chance to see the show and for more people to get interested in TNA wrestling. TNA failed at where they went. the first show in Chicago had over 6000 people. 6000+ for Impact Wrestling. TNA sucks at promoting which was a big problem for them. in order to make money you have to risk spending money.
TNA could have decided to remain in Orland all the time if they were content at being a glorified indy promotion.
__________________







SpecialFNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:46 PM   #47 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 556
DaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more seriousDaStooge needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittekauga View Post
So how is that not claiming to know about business? Even though you hide behind the common sense-thing it's still a business-discussion which you claim to know they are doing things wrong, it's horribly run and more importantly Dixie Carter is so incompetent and have a bunch morons hired that they will never, eveeer prosper (because you also know the financial side of the company...).
What a hilarious post. This is a vastly unsuccessful company that has had huge money backing. You literally couldn't do much worse than they have with all the money put into it. Read Jerry Jarretts book. It look them 10s of millions to get their Fox Sports Net deal (which they had to pay for). Without putting all that money into it, they wouldn't have gotten the Spike deal. They had to lose their ass to get on TV. That isnt a good business model. If you have the money, you can get on TV. Dixie's Dad had the money. She didn't have it in her to run this company past the level of pumping a shitload of money into it. Do you even have a job in real life? Basic common sense based on the standard level of life experience should tell you what you are getting hiring the same people that were in WCW. Hulk Hogan fucked them in 2003. Hulk Hogan did an angle where they built up a PPV and he just told them to fuck off in 2003. How do you hire someone like him after that? Yet they hired him after he lost all his money? It was obvious what he was in TNA for. And that was proved correct. The theories I've presented were said by EVERYONE both on the internet, in the wrestling media and personalities outside of TNA. They are all red herrings they should have avoided. But they didn't. Thats why they are fucked. Defend it all you like. Its the same excuses people still give when WCW died a death.

Also I ran a lemonade stand when I was 8. Which means I've ran a more profitable business than TNA. They are tens of millions behind my business model. They should give me a call.


Quote:
Did you listen to what Bischoff said to the guy? It could be an eye-opener for you and something much needed for a lot of wrestling-fans on this site, not even related to TNA but to other companies aswell. It's fucking laughable how the amount of stupidity and self-proclaimed geniuses of the business (or any other business) can sit here and claim they are doing things wrong, business-wise.

I asked if you listened to it, because i assume you really didn't because of your answer that seems to be more directed at Bischoff as being a failure and commenting on his sleep, his work-schedule etc. I begin to wonder if you are running out of arguments and now just make shit up.
I listened to a guy getting angry at a fan who runs a podcast. Well done to Bischoff. He alienated one guy and made himself look like a fucking idiot in the process. Bischoff is a PR nightmare. His skin is so thin. He had EVERYTHING in 1996. Backing from one of the worlds most powerful business men. He had WWF on the ropes. Now he's calling some nerd who runs a podcast. How the mighty have fallen. Take away all WCW's resources and a Hulk Hogan with box office pull, and Bischoff isnt much of anything.

And Bischoff isnt even in TNA anymore. How did that work out for you Eric?

Last edited by DaStooge : 06-23-2014 at 03:51 PM.
DaStooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Cliffy Byro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: My government has lied to me before haven't they?!
Posts: 10,190
Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
No, I think most of us just hope it goes out of business.

And then the TNA fans can leave the forum.

Then we can put up a ROH/NJPW section up or something.
That would be GOAT

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Cliffy Byro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:01 PM   #49 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
lolomanolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 662
lolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslolomanolo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideburnGuru View Post
No, I think most of us just hope it goes out of business.

And then the TNA fans can leave the forum.

Then we can put up a ROH/NJPW section up or something.
So you want men and women to lose their jobs so this forum can get rid of the TNA section? The one that YOU'RE POSTING IN? I'm pretty indifferent about TNA now, but that's just ignorant.

Last edited by lolomanolo : 06-23-2014 at 04:38 PM.
lolomanolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
CM Punk Mark.
 
SideburnGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 2,231
SideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why does everyone Assume TNA is going out of business?

"hates TNA for no reason".
No, this time? You can actually shut the fuck up, sit down, and listen.

Know why I hate this company? Because it's a fucking waste. I hate the fact it signs talent, but instead of pushing that good talent, it wastes it. WWE sometimes does that, but we still got Shield, Wyatts, etc.

TNA had the fucking nerve to put someone in a "dog house". That person? Was Austin fucking Aries. Out of your whole roster, Austin Aries. One of the more talented guys. Yea- okay. But Mr.Anderson continues to get pushed.

They have no plans it seems like for Bobby Roode, who is AMAZING in the ring and mic, but we get a ton of fucking Bully Ray. Because we all give a shit about Bully Ray. No, especially not after that long ass Aces and Eights snoozefest.

I don't like how they handled the incident with Daffney, who I think is a great performer and I lost ALL respect for them after the Jesse case.

I don't like how they took Taeler Hendrix, did fucking NOTHING with her when her career was actually on a rise then they released her.

I don't like how they didn't do shit with AJ Styles, then couldn't sign him back but could sign fucking Lashley.

I dislike how Carter shoves her irrelevant self into how many boring ass stories.

I hate TNA for multiple fucking reasons. I hate how me and a bunch of friends were lied to, saying how TWO TIMES, the people who are spotted being the loudest/making chants would be able to go backstage at the end. No one did. Luckily, The Pope saw our argument and we got his autograph. That happened twice. We had people arguing for us as well.

I laugh at how pathetic they are that they had to tell people TO GIVE WRESTLERS A REACTION at some point.

I hate TNA for multiple reasons. It wasn't always like this. But it's now become a show just to laugh at. That's why I continuously hope all good talent they sign heads out.

I don't hate it for the reason that I feel a much better pro-wrestling company such as ROH/NJPW deserves it's own section.

I hate them because they're a fucking waste of a company that doesn't do shit.
__________________

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios