Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 03:21 PM   #111 (permalink)
The CAUSE Rises
 
KANA Lock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,159
KANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missed
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Yet it's hard to just say Arlington?

Just forget it. Not worth going along anymore. Move on back to the WOAT PPV poster
__________________



Credit to nemesisdivina. Be sure to check out more work from artists like him, and even myself in the GFX Section

KANA Lock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-01-2014, 12:04 AM   #112 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,354
TEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessProdInc View Post
Well then, you haven't been paying attention to the anti-TNA segment of the IWC, which is your own fault, as well as making you come off as being very ignorant. From year one, a decent portion of the IWC has been speculating & predicting the death of TNA. In fact, I would even go so far as to say a good portion of that anti-TNA segment is die-hard, hardcore WWE fans, because they think ANY competition to WWE is bad. Maybe go & do some research, then come back & tell me NO ONE has talked about wanting TNA to die. However, I won't hold my breath, because I'm willing to bet that even if you DID find evidence that proves you wrong, you wouldn't admit to it. So, why don't you & the rest of the TNA haters go & kiss VinnyMac's behind & cheer & boo for who he says to cheer & boo, while the rest of us discuss how TNA can better itself.
Not interested in any silly speech and don't call me ignorant. Give me evidence. I've followed the company from the beginning there has not been endless speculation for the duration of the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_Styles_P1 View Post
The "issues" now are the same as they have always been, the company doesn't have the marketing, the company doesn't have the fan base or money to run big venues, I don't get what your trying to prove here, I'm not disagreeing with you, there are always issues, thats why you always here people come out with rumours about TNA being for sale or whatever.
What I am proving is that you are pushing a false narrative to play down current stories.

Last edited by TEWA : 04-01-2014 at 12:08 AM.
TEWA is offline  
Old 04-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #113 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 354
regulater2 is an after thoughtregulater2 is an after thought
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

How can their Impact preview graphics on their site be so decent compared to these continuous POS's?
__________________
regulater2 is offline  
Old 04-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #114 (permalink)
The CAUSE Rises
 
KANA Lock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,159
KANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missed
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulater2 View Post
How can their Impact preview graphics on their site be so decent compared to these continuous POS's?
Because TNA doesn't make the ones on their site.
__________________



Credit to nemesisdivina. Be sure to check out more work from artists like him, and even myself in the GFX Section

KANA Lock is offline  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #115 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Homer Glen
Posts: 211
DarknessProdInc is an after thoughtDarknessProdInc is an after thought
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEWA View Post
Not interested in any silly speech and don't call me ignorant. Give me evidence. I've followed the company from the beginning there has not been endless speculation for the duration of the company.
I'm calling you ignorant because that's what you are. Now, I don't know if you truly are that stupid, or if you're being intentionally ignorant when it comes to predictions of TNA's demise. And, I don't give a rat's patootie what you think my reply is. I was simply stating the obvious, which you seem to be ignorant of. The fact is, if you need evidence, then you haven't been paying as much as attention as you claim to. Now, even though I didn't start paying regular attention to TNA until iMPACT! debuted on Spike that fateful Saturday night, I'm still aware that there have been people since Year One that predicted TNA would ultimately fail.
__________________

To paraphrase Bully Ray, "DING, DONG, the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead. DING, DONG, the wicked witch is DEAD!"
TNA's ONLY path to survival is through Viacom's control.
You wanna know when a right-winger is lying? Their lips are moving.
Those who can, do. Those who can't, become a right-winger (Republican, Tea Partier, conservative).
DarknessProdInc is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 01:03 AM   #116 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,354
TEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more seriousTEWA needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessProdInc View Post
I'm calling you ignorant because that's what you are. Now, I don't know if you truly are that stupid, or if you're being intentionally ignorant when it comes to predictions of TNA's demise. And, I don't give a rat's patootie what you think my reply is. I was simply stating the obvious, which you seem to be ignorant of. The fact is, if you need evidence, then you haven't been paying as much as attention as you claim to. Now, even though I didn't start paying regular attention to TNA until iMPACT! debuted on Spike that fateful Saturday night, I'm still aware that there have been people since Year One that predicted TNA would ultimately fail.
You have given me no actual evidence that I am ignorant I've yet to supply me with anything. Making board paint brush claims is ignorant and that is what you are doing here. I can guarantee you I am much better read about TNA than you are. I have followed TNA closely since the promotion was announced. You are pushing a totally false narrative here.
TEWA is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 01:16 AM   #117 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,026
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Drop it already.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #118 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
AJ_Styles_P1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,853
AJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more seriousAJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more seriousAJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more seriousAJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more seriousAJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more seriousAJ_Styles_P1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEWA View Post
What I am proving is that you are pushing a false narrative to play down current stories.
What narrative might that be?
__________________


Eat
Sleep
Destroy Cena
Repeat

AJ_Styles_P1 is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 02:09 AM   #119 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,026
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Slammiversary XII Poster Revealed

Ok, we all get it. The poster is bush-league and now things are dropping off. Done.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios