1. Joe. Cause he's there and he was Magnus' former friend and partner.
2. After Joe, it's gonna be whomever win the case between Gunner and Storm.
3. Then I predict that Kurt Angle will have a chance to get at the championship.
4. The return of AJ Styles at Lockdown.
5. When/if AJ returns, I think he's getting the belt back and the way Roode finished him off, it might be a AJ vs Roode feud for the title. That probably would send Magnus in another tag team run, this time with Ethan Carter.
And this is probably the worst scenario.
Austin Aries will be the best for me. Or some sort of fukery where Joe, Aries, Gunner and Storm challenging Magnus at the same time.
Marking for: John Morrison, AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, The Miz, Christian, Kevin Steen, Ric Flair, Shinsuke Nakamura, Eva Marie, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, TJ Perkins, Austin Aries, Candice LaRae, Ant Colony, Shard, Mike Quakenbush, Eric Young, Paige, Young Bucks, Rebel, Beer Money, Brian Cage, Low Ki, Maria Kanellis, Sanada, Chuck Taylor.
Not Joe. He doesn't even try anymore, they've killed his credibility, and he'll just go back to obscurity after feuding with Magnus for about 2 weeks before taking a backseat to the likes of Angle and GUNNER.
It'll be Angle, unless they want to throw out that babyface to take time off after Genesis, so that will leave Sting & FUCKING GUNNER.
Credit to why2cj. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section