Originally Posted by Van Hammer
so is this Davey Richards guy really that bad?
10% of his matches are GREAT (some MOTYC kind of great), its unfortunately the other 90% thats usually garbage. And watching his matches in the hope its going to be in that 10% can be a real drag. So it mostly depends on who his opponent is going to be and the storyline behind it.
But wether he goes to TNA or WWE, i'm sure he is going to be instructed to tone down his usual spotfest style of wrestling, and start selling his opponents. So his wrestling style is going to be a lot different.