iOS7 is shit - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Where you at?
 
Jules Winnfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: iOS7 is shit

Works fine on my 4. My battery life hasn't changed one bit since.

I was thinking about upgrading but some of the posts and a personal experience made me change my mind.

Jules Winnfield is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
                     
Re: iOS7 is shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
My iMessaging works fine, but I don't like the look of the new platform at all. Hopefully I'll get used to it.
Same.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
lil_dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 352
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: iOS7 is shit

I don't like the new layout, it's just simple and unsophisticated like a 5 year old would use it. I do like having the flashlight ready to go at anytime rather than loading the app. And the notes, don't even get me started on the notes. I use notes all the time and the new notepad is fucking retarded. It's like writing on a blank piece of paper rather than a college ruled notepad. Apple will crumble without Jobs.


http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/carson42018/TragedySig_zps194844e4.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunmer View Post
The UFC is basically a bunch of jobbers compared to Cena. He beat brock, won matches after getting DDT on concrete, comes back from a life threatening injury in like 2 months, etc. No MMA fighter is as legit as Cena.
lil_dro is offline  
post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 09:20 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS KLEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dro View Post
I don't like the new layout, it's just simple and unsophisticated like a 5 year old would use it. I do like having the flashlight ready to go at anytime rather than loading the app. And the notes, don't even get me started on the notes. I use notes all the time and the new notepad is fucking retarded. It's like writing on a blank piece of paper rather than a college ruled notepad. Apple will crumble without Jobs.
Huh? The old yellow legal pad notepad looked dated as shit.

Smoother transitions and longer battery for me in me iphone 5. Still loving it.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App

UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS KLEE is offline  
post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
lil_dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 352
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: iOS7 is shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLEEBLATT View Post
Huh? The old yellow legal pad notepad looked dated as shit.

Smoother transitions and longer battery for me in me iphone 5. Still loving it.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
I do agree that it is dated as shit, but the new one is just hard to get used to. There are no lines, so it looks like a whole jumbled up piece of shit when I write notes. I wonder if there's an app I can get that is better than the new and old one.. Ima check it out.


http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/carson42018/TragedySig_zps194844e4.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunmer View Post
The UFC is basically a bunch of jobbers compared to Cena. He beat brock, won matches after getting DDT on concrete, comes back from a life threatening injury in like 2 months, etc. No MMA fighter is as legit as Cena.
lil_dro is offline  
post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: iOS7 is shit

are some apple users so petty as to fucking complain about a notepad app? Who the fuck uses a notepad app enough to declare an entire fucking update is shit?

Download Evernote, and stop whinging about a silly notepad app.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dro View Post
Apple will crumble without Jobs.

and for this, you should win most ignorant statement of 2013.

Jobs was an incredible visionary. But to say a worldwide-household name brand will CRUMBLE without Jobs at the helm really puts on display how out of touch some people can be with reality.

Keep in mind, I don't like a lot of what apple does, and that I'm a huge backer of Google/Android. But your ignorance is approaching critical mass.

Last edited by Ziggler Mark; 09-29-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Frankyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dro View Post
I don't like the new layout, it's just simple and unsophisticated like a 5 year old would use it. I do like having the flashlight ready to go at anytime rather than loading the app. And the notes, don't even get me started on the notes. I use notes all the time and the new notepad is fucking retarded. It's like writing on a blank piece of paper rather than a college ruled notepad. Apple will crumble without Jobs.
I don't think your statements are quite accurate. One person doesn't make an entire company successful. And the notepad, well, most people write on white paper, unless your making a grocery list, then who would use the yellow paper that originated from nicotine stained notepads anyways.

As for your comment about vein. Simplistic enough for a 5 year old to use, there are 2 sides to this. You have apple marks who are so used to the old iPhone themes that this is actually quite complicated, and then you have the ones that let there 5 year old child use their phones, so maybe being simple enough for a 5 year old to use is a benefit?

Also the notification centre is actually quite useful, as well as the command centre with quick access to your calculator, flashlight, Bluetooth, wifi, music etc. in my opinion that has to be one of the best updates integrated into Apple... Ever.

Also being able to play your music via. iCloud instead of downloading to your phone directly is very efficient, and I'm not going to lie, the fact that Siri now has emotion in her/his voice is actually quite amazing. So you name what you hate about the update, I'll tell you why they did it that way, everything has a purpose when something is updated, and if you don't like it reverse the update, it's not hard to download an ipsw file of iOS 6, and restore your phone back to that state.
Frankyy is offline  
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
lil_dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 352
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
are some apple users so petty as to fucking complain about a notepad app? Who the fuck uses a notepad app enough to declare an entire fucking update is shit?

I didn't declare the entire update shit, I am simply pointing out my number one problem with it. And I do use it often, thanks.


Quote:
Download Evernote, and stop whinging about a silly notepad app.

Noted


Quote:
and for this, you should win most ignorant statement of 2013.

Jobs was an incredible visionary. But to say a worldwide-household name brand will CRUMBLE without Jobs at the helm really puts on display how out of touch some people can be with reality.

Apple will not crumble considering the iPhone an iAnything for that matter. However, Jobs was, as you said an incredible visionary and I don't think in any way shape or form another highly innovative product will be shit from the depths of Apple. Heaven forbid somebody has a different opinion.


Quote:
But your ignorance is approaching critical mass.

Haha noted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankyy View Post
I don't think your statements are quite accurate. One person doesn't make an entire company successful. And the notepad, well, most people write on white paper, unless your making a grocery list, then who would use the yellow paper that originated from nicotine stained notepads anyways.

The color was the only problem really. But the lines and format were useful for lists and notes. And nobody writes on blank white printing paper, which is what it looks like.


Quote:
As for your comment about vein. Simplistic enough for a 5 year old to use, there are 2 sides to this. You have apple marks who are so used to the old iPhone themes that this is actually quite complicated, and then you have the ones that let there 5 year old child use their phones, so maybe being simple enough for a 5 year old to use is a benefit?

Also the notification centre is actually quite useful, as well as the command centre with quick access to your calculator, flashlight, Bluetooth, wifi, music etc. in my opinion that has to be one of the best updates integrated into Apple... Ever.

Also being able to play your music via. iCloud instead of downloading to your phone directly is very efficient, and I'm not going to lie, the fact that Siri now has emotion in her/his voice is actually quite amazing. So you name what you hate about the update, I'll tell you why they did it that way, everything has a purpose when something is updated, and if you don't like it reverse the update, it's not hard to download an ipsw file of iOS 6, and restore your phone back to that state.
I agree with all this, there are several pros to the new update that outweigh the few cons. My only true issue was the notepad, but there are apps for that.

In a thread labeled iOS 7 is shit, I figured I'd throw out my few cons rather than list all the pros.


I like the update, it's not perfect but apparently no sense in calling out its faults.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App


http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/carson42018/TragedySig_zps194844e4.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunmer View Post
The UFC is basically a bunch of jobbers compared to Cena. He beat brock, won matches after getting DDT on concrete, comes back from a life threatening injury in like 2 months, etc. No MMA fighter is as legit as Cena.
lil_dro is offline  
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Here to show the world
 
Bountiful Nikki Bella Claus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pawnee, IN
Posts: 4,588
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: iOS7 is shit

Have a question for you tech guys/girls

I just downloaded it, and I went to my music on the phone, and once I press the song to play, it takes like 5 mins until I hear the song ? is it -

A) I have to many songs ? I have 500 on here ( I have the iphone 4 btw)
B) Somethings worng with my phone ?

I literally downloaded it 10 mins ago, as I waited until I cleared data

Bountiful Nikki Bella Claus is offline  
post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: iOS7 is shit

I'm not 100% sure on what might be causing that issue, Redskins. But I do know that people using older iPhones (4/4s) are reporting slower performance than usual since the update.

As far as I'm aware, the new OS is much more resource-heavy than its predecessor. Is this the ONLY task you try to perform that results in a less-than-desirable result?
Ziggler Mark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome