PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,048
Points: 351
                     
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

Sucked, but they refunded me so all was forgiven in the end. At first they offered to swap the Xbox for another but I said I'll take the money, ta. Weren't trusting them again

Are these of any help, Vic?




Marty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
The Centipede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,136
Points: 772
                     
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
Sucked, but they refunded me so all was forgiven in the end. At first they offered to swap the Xbox for another but I said I'll take the money, ta. Weren't trusting them again

Are these of any help, Vic?



Nah those are for fat models. But I doubt they'd work anyways, the game already had a disc inside when I set it up (confirming that the seller tested it before sending and forgot the disc).

My Deviant Art, Check it



"One Thou...sand, Mi..nus, Seeeeee...veeen!"
The Centipede is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,048
Points: 351
                     
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

The top is a slim, for the record!

Never mind, dude. I'll keep looking for anything before you bite the bullet and take it in or break it even more yourself.

Marty is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
The Centipede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,136
Points: 772
                     
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
The top is a slim, for the record!

Never mind, dude. I'll keep looking for anything before you bite the bullet and take it in or break it even more yourself.
lol oh, even so I don't trust that noob's method....at all. Thanks for the help Mozza, I'm searching for vids myself actually, I found one thzt's about 7 mins long.

My Deviant Art, Check it



"One Thou...sand, Mi..nus, Seeeeee...veeen!"
The Centipede is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,256
Points: 0
                     
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
lol oh, even so I don't trust that noob's method....at all. Thanks for the help Mozza, I'm searching for vids myself actually, I found one thzt's about 7 mins long.
I wouldn't recommend doing the multiple discs pushed in like the first video but the part about holding the eject button for a bit is something you could try. It is suppose to reset the disc drive in case of any issue it might have that is at least not hardware related. You might luck out and not have a hardware issue.
LawOutlaw is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 243
Points: 24
   
Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

You could try cleaning the lens.
gothic_hobbit is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome