Re: SummerSlam 2014 Card Predictions and Fantasy Booking
MAIN EVENT: WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) def. Daniel Bryan (c)
- I won't let Cesaro or any other MITB winner cash in yet because it will hurt his credibility after ending Taker's Streak.
7. Triple H def. Roman Reigns
- Even though I agree this match is so important in Reigns' future, I want to see him have a difficult path in climbing on top as a singles competitor. I don't want him to end up like Sheamus or Ryback.
6. WWE Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett (c) def. John Cena
- It is only right for Cena to earn his first I.C. Title shot after all these years. Also, it would be interesting to watch Barrett, who is now a more experienced competitor, take on his former arch enemy. I'll have Barrett win the match by giving Cena a cheap shot while the referee is not looking, but Cena would win the title at Night of Champions.
5. WWE Divas Championship
Divas Battle Royale, Paige entering as Champion
Winner: Nikki Bella by last eliminating Paige
4. Cody Rhodes def. Goldust
[Special Guest Enforcer: Dusty Rhodes]
- The match would be built up as a brotherly feud, but during the match, Cody turns heel by attacking his brother and his father.
3. Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose
2. Bray Wyatt def. Randy Orton
- Around July, Bray turns into a tweener by abandoning the Wyatt Family and starting a feud with the Authority. Also, he replaces his Southern-style attire with Church choir clothing.
1. WWE United States Championship
Alexander Rusev (w/ Lana) def. Sheamus (c)
DARK MATCH: WWE Tag Team Team Championship
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (c) def. The Whole Damn Show (Rob Van Dam and The Big Show)
[Tag Team Match]
Last edited by The Zeitgeist : 06-06-2014 at 07:53 AM.