Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Suggestions & Help (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/suggestions-help/)
-   -   Member Stats? (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/suggestions-help/972097-member-stats.html)

hag 09-26-2013 01:26 PM

Member Stats?
 
This may be far fetched, as I know nothing about a forum website or how it runs behind the scenes, but what would be cool is like in the User CP, if there was member stats. Such as how many posts a user has been repped, how many people a user has repped, what sections the user is most active in, how many posts in each section, how many posts have been replied too, etc.

Administrator 09-27-2013 12:01 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
if you go to the users page there is a statistics tab, if you click that it will give you some info on the user, there is also other tabs with info.

HB

scrilla 09-27-2013 01:59 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 24428801)
if you go to the users page there is a statistics tab, if you click that it will give you some info on the user, there is also other tabs with info.

HB

i don't see any tabs brother.

hag 09-27-2013 02:01 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
I was going to say the same thing, but didn't want to be wrong. Lol. I do not see any tabs either.

Kobe. 09-27-2013 03:21 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
Mr.Administrator I'm under the belief that those stat tabs are only accessable for admins/smods and the rest of us members can't see them. It would be great if you changed that though. :)


-AD

CHAMPviaDQ 09-27-2013 03:48 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
I can access Magic's stats tab and it shows me he has insulted 1384 members and complimented 9.

-CvDQ

obby 09-28-2013 12:48 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCK (Post 24433433)
Mr.Administrator I'm under the belief that those stat tabs are only accessable for admins/smods and the rest of us members can't see them. It would be great if you changed that though. :)


-AD

i second this

Catalanotto 09-28-2013 03:54 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
People give a fuck about other people's stats?

Wow.

scrilla 09-28-2013 04:10 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
i have all of Catalanotto's stats.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...atalfr01.shtml

STUFF 09-28-2013 04:32 PM

Re: Member Stats?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardHagen (Post 24397489)
This may be far fetched, as I know nothing about a forum website or how it runs behind the scenes, but what would be cool is like in the User CP, if there was member stats. Such as how many posts a user has been repped, how many people a user has repped, what sections the user is most active in, how many posts in each section, how many posts have been replied too, etc.

Since I was looking at it because of this thread, according to your page your former user name is "DMH2013"

Therefore, may I call you Dick?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2