Rep Question - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ignore me. I'm on acid.
 
Stone Cold Steve Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Park
Posts: 11,627
Stone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a push
Default Rep Question

Just being the curious monkey.

Why can we green rep without a comment but we gotta put something down when we red rep? Most times people just put a dot anyways, so what's the point?
Stone Cold Steve Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nine†een Nine†y Four
 
bleach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,991
bleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rep Question

This and why we have the 90 second wait time when searching.
__________________
bleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 338
Tanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEATTanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Rep Question

people who red rep without explaining are just faggots and idiots
Tanaka vs Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ignore me. I'm on acid.
 
Stone Cold Steve Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Park
Posts: 11,627
Stone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a push
Default Re: Rep Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEACH View Post
This and why we have the 90 second wait time when searching.
Yeah, that too. At least maybe shorten it to 30 seconds or just kill it altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaka vs Awesome View Post
people who red rep without explaining are just faggots and idiots
So are green reppers faggots, cuz there is no comment required.
Stone Cold Steve Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 338
Tanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEATTanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Rep Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Yeah, that too. At least maybe shorten it to 30 seconds or just kill it altogether.



So are green reppers faggots, cuz there is no comment required.
no because it simply means I agree with you or good post. but red rep doesnt mean "i disagree" or "your post sucks" as we all know.

but worst of all are the rep 4 rep faggots. cant take criticism so they rep you right back for no reason. fucking faggots
Tanaka vs Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ignore me. I'm on acid.
 
Stone Cold Steve Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Park
Posts: 11,627
Stone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a pushStone Cold Steve Austin is getting a push
Default Re: Rep Question

Well rep is mostly a joke on here anyways. Between the rebound reppers and those who just rep a bunch of people just to spread rep around so they can rep the same people again, it really doesn't mean much at all. I would like to hear the reason why we gotta commment on reds though. Not a big deal but curious.
Stone Cold Steve Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just An Untamed Malicious Brute
 
Trublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,210
Trublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rep Question

I'm assuming it's to stop people from going on red repping sprees, but as you've pointed out, leaving a simple period is enough to get around the restriction so it serves no purpose imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaka vs Awesome View Post
no because it simply means I agree with you or good post. but red rep doesnt mean "i disagree" or "your post sucks" as we all know.

but worst of all are the rep 4 rep faggots. cant take criticism so they rep you right back for no reason. fucking faggots
Chillax dude, this ain't rants.
__________________
Trublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 338
Tanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEATTanaka vs Awesome has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Rep Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Well rep is mostly a joke on here anyways. Between the rebound reppers and those who just rep a bunch of people just to spread rep around so they can rep the same people again, it really doesn't mean much at all. I would like to hear the reason why we gotta commment on reds though. Not a big deal but curious.
yeah aint no thing but it gets annoying and then people here start treating you differently just because of it

i guess the reason is for people to dont throw bad rep around like crazy and without reason but the system is obviously flawed so it doesnt work
Tanaka vs Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oxi
BANKS
 
Oxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,392
Oxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rep Question

Dunno man. I always embed a picture in my neg reps.

5000th celebration... Wagg is a babe
__________________

Oxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
I'VE SEEN THINGS
 
Chrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indy
Posts: 7,355
Chrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Rep Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEACH View Post
This and why we have the 90 second wait time when searching.
THISSS!!!

Change it to 30 seconds or get rid of it, as Slowhand said.
__________________
Chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios