how do you do a sig rotation - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
thelukestar619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: inside jillian hall's boobs
Posts: 111
Points: 0
     
how do you do a sig rotation

i signed up to 2 different sites and for both of them when i enter in the code it doesn't work what do i have to do to make sig rotation work or are you not allowed to do this on this forum i keep getting invalid file



PS3 ID: EPIIC-_IMMIGRANT
thelukestar619 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
TEXAS AS HELL
 
DarkStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,420
Points: 783
                     
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

Which sites are you using? When I rotate I use signavater.com and it works fine here. Perhaps you're putting in the wrong link? Or it might have something to do with you not having a membership here. I'm betting it's the latter.


DarkStark is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
DIRTY DEEDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kingston upon Hull, England
Posts: 380
Points: 107
         
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

You have to upgrade to at least a premium membership.



Signatures by Confuzzled, The Phenom_Taker

Check out my banner giveaway post
DIRTY DEEDS is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,135
Points: -329
                     
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Which sites are you using? When I rotate I use signavater.com and it works fine here. Perhaps you're putting in the wrong link? Or it might have something to do with you not having a membership here. I'm betting it's the latter.
Thought it would be ok if it was only pics and not gifs. hmm.

Mine is in like this. http://signavatar.com/17437_s.gif in between the image tags.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
swagger_ROCKS is online now  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 AM
TEXAS AS HELL
 
DarkStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,420
Points: 783
                     
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Thought it would be ok if it was only pics and not gifs. hmm.

Mine is in like this. http://signavatar.com/17437_s.gif in between the image tags.
Well I'm under the impression to use a sig as a non paid member you have to upload that certain pic into the user CP. And you can't do that when you have to just paste a link like you have to with signavatar. Since that isn't a specific picture. Does that make sense? lol


DarkStark is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,135
Points: -329
                     
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Well I'm under the impression to use a sig as a non paid member you have to upload that certain pic into the user CP. And you can't do that when you have to just paste a link like you have to with signavatar. Since that isn't a specific picture. Does that make sense? lol
I think I know what you're saying.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
swagger_ROCKS is online now  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
thelukestar619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: inside jillian hall's boobs
Posts: 111
Points: 0
     
Re: how do you do a sig rotation

oh ok going to have upgrade soon lol



PS3 ID: EPIIC-_IMMIGRANT
thelukestar619 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome