Re: MMA Discussion Thread
Strikeforce folding? Hope it's true buit I think it's just a rumor, If it folds, the UFC has like 95% of the top talent with the other 5% being retired, free agents, or in Bellator
Even if Mayhem comes out of retirement he has much to improve. He could be a great gatekeeper in the MW Division, I mean he has submitted Sakuraba and almost beat Shields. However he needs to fix his awful, uncoordinated striking, and his wrestling.