TORONTO RAPTORS ARE THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE EAST DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 481 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4801 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Zen
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,819
Points: 0
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

Triple Overtime by the Bulls, we always seem to lose by the tightest of margins
Zen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4802 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Working on my abs
 
Joel Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: EVERY EVENING, I HAVE A BY MYSELF MEETING
Posts: 2,633
Points: 96
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrien Mercier View Post
Triple Overtime by the Bulls, we always seem to lose by the tightest of margins



Joel Anthony is offline  
post #4803 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 08:09 AM
WIGGINS is Coming
 
VANE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,978
Points: 2,672
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

Anyone remember the last quadruple overtime? From what I remember, every triple overtime game I've seen(which is a lot for some reason) has always ended in the third overtime. really looking forward to that quadruple overtime one day, even if all the players will be dead.



Credit to one of the Graphic GAWDS, A$AP
VANE is offline  
post #4804 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Born a Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,769
Points: 80
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

jazz and hawks two seasons ago. it was the first 4ot game since 1997.

Champ is offline  
post #4805 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Goochy goochy goo!
 
Chrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indy
Posts: 11,354
Points: 4,508
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

I'm still waiting for a 6 ot game like we got with Syracuse and Uconn back in '09.

Chrome is offline  
post #4806 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
In Punk We Trust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 866
Points: 46
         
Whats wrong with The Knicks

3-13 to start the season, so what has gone wrong? This for me will be the last straw for Carmelo who will move away at the end of this season, Woodson must surely be on borrowed time as well this was a team with Championship ambitions during the offseason

In Punk We Trust is offline  
post #4807 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,867
Points: 0
                     
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

Larry David on the Knicks game from the other night, the pic cracks me up.

Chismo is offline  
post #4808 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
BoJaNNNNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 347
Points: 9
             
Re: Whats wrong with The Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Punk We Trust View Post
3-13 to start the season, so what has gone wrong? This for me will be the last straw for Carmelo who will move away at the end of this season, Woodson must surely be on borrowed time as well this was a team with Championship ambitions during the offseason
The moment Knicks traded for Bargnani and gave J.R. Smith an extension after those shameful moments in the last year's playoffs, I knew this season was going to suck (well, not this hard, but I predicted an 8th seed and an early exit in the playoffs).

I don't think that Melo will move at the end of the season if Woody leaves, and, if we ship Amare somewhere, we'll have more room in the cap so we can have some signings in the offseason that will make Melo extend.

BoJaNNNNN is offline  
post #4809 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 04:58 PM
SUPERKICK!
 
Pakmen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,716
Points: 107
                     
Re: Whats wrong with The Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJaNNNNN View Post
The moment Knicks traded for Bargnani and gave J.R. Smith an extension after those shameful moments in the last year's playoffs, I knew this season was going to suck (well, not this hard, but I predicted an 8th seed and an early exit in the playoffs).

I don't think that Melo will move at the end of the season if Woody leaves, and, if we ship Amare somewhere, we'll have more room in the cap so we can have some signings in the offseason that will make Melo extend.
NAH, he ain't staying

Pakmen is offline  
post #4810 of 5740 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
BoJaNNNNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 347
Points: 9
             
Re: NBA: KIDD'S AND SIPPY-CUPS

One can only hope

BoJaNNNNN is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome