Good Night Sweet Premier League - Page 278 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Pick the THREE you think will go down this season!

Queens Park Rangers 136 94.44%
Reading 130 90.28%
Wigan Athletic 43 29.86%
Aston Villa 46 31.94%
Southampton 7 4.86%
Sunderland 41 28.47%
West Ham United 7 4.86%
Newcastle United 9 6.25%
Norwich City 11 7.64%
Stoke City 11 7.64%
Fulham 6 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 03-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #2771 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Hazard is debatable

But honestly, Rafa's rotation policy makes zero sense

Why did Hazard start in EL and not FA cup? IMO he should have switched with Moses

Why Yossi instead of Marin?

Why does Mata have to start almost every game? If anything we underuse Moses and Oscar

But Mikel starting cannot be argued. Our midfield is garbage. Its why we need modric. Zero ball retention and zero passing

Lampard can shoot and tackle, Ramires is god of making runs and interceptions, but in terms of distribution? We're garbage without mikel
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #2772 (permalink)
Team GB
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,601
Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

For anyone who watched Rovers and especially those who watched all of it I apologise on behalf of Blackburn. Dreadful dreadful shit that we see week in week out. Shit squad down to bare bones, no creativity. Awful. Shouldn't be allowed on TV.
__________________



Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:36 PM   #2773 (permalink)
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,221
AlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

You must be happy with the draw though Nige? If you get through you face Wigan and could easily cause an upset there.
__________________
AlienBountyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #2774 (permalink)
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,100
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whore
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Hazard is debatable

But honestly, Rafa's rotation policy makes zero sense

Why did Hazard start in EL and not FA cup? IMO he should have switched with Moses

Why Yossi instead of Marin?

Why does Mata have to start almost every game? If anything we underuse Moses and Oscar

But Mikel starting cannot be argued. Our midfield is garbage. Its why we need modric. Zero ball retention and zero passing

Lampard can shoot and tackle, Ramires is god of making runs and interceptions, but in terms of distribution? We're garbage without mikel

Give it a month (when your outta everything) Redead then the rotation policy will show it's true worth since in the final season run up everyone's gonna be damn near fresh and you should take most games with ease. We had 6 years of it trust me on this one.

Last edited by STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH : 03-10-2013 at 05:39 PM.
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #2775 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,816
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubzeh View Post
He's not a manager that will get LFC back into the Champions League, where they belong, in the latter stages. He's made a cracking signing into Coutinho, though to be fair to the young chap.

Simple.
No it's not quite that simple. Getting Liverpool back into that sort of shape will take a lot of money. Benitez left them in poor a state before Hodgson and Dalglish turned them into an utter mess. You're acting as if Rodgers took over a side that's on the brink of greatness. Nobody knows what Rodgers would be able to do with big money, so what's the point in saying in what he can't do?

It's also silly going by history and reputations. If we were to base everything on where clubs "should be" then Leeds would still be one of the top clubs in the prem chasing for the champions league places while Wigan would be in the lower leagues.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE

Last edited by Andre : 03-10-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #2776 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,054
Bubzeh
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

SAF dropped Rooney midweek in the biggest match of the season.

He dropped RVP today.

It's part of football. Managers do it.
Bubzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #2777 (permalink)
ROSE
 
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7,359
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Needless montage of Suarez sneaky stuff there by Match of the Day
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #2778 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,054
Bubzeh
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKANDRE View Post
Not it's not quite that simple. Getting Liverpool back into that sort of shape will take a lot of money. Benitez left them in poor a state before Hodgson and Dalglish turned them into an utter mess. You're acting as if Rodgers took over a side that's on the brink of greatness. Nobody knows what Rodgers would be able to do with big money, so what's the point in saying in what he can't do?

It's also silly going by history and reputations. If we were to base everything on where clubs "should be" then Leeds would still be one of the top clubs in the prem chasing for the champions league places while Wigan would be in the lower leagues.
Hahahahahahahah, left them in a mess. My goodness. 2 CL finals. FA Cup. Com Shield. 2nd, 3rd places in the league. Players like Mascherano. Alonso. Torres (when he was good). Kuyt. Agger. Skrtel. Johnson. Pepe. LUCAS LEIVA. Even those kids people love now Suso and Sterling were Rafa players.

Liverpool were in great shape even when Rafa left, aside from Alonso leaving for a crocked Aquilani

And to be honest I'd say BR has had big money....

He spent 25 in this January alone... What manager spends 25 million in a January transfer window?

Joe Allen, Borini, how much? Weren't they about 24 million??

And don't forget the money it took to get Sahin into the club and his wages.
Bubzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #2779 (permalink)
Bad Moon Rising
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 4,247
ALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a push
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Oh Yohan.
__________________
ALEX. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #2780 (permalink)
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,100
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whore
Default Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubzeh View Post
Hahahahahahahah, left them in a mess. My goodness. 2 CL finals. FA Cup. Com Shield. 2nd, 3rd places in the league. Players like Mascherano. Alonso. Torres (when he was good). Kuyt. Agger. Skrtel. Johnson. Pepe. LUCAS LEIVA. Even those kids people love now Suso and Sterling were Rafa players.

Liverpool were in great shape even when Rafa left, aside from Alonso leaving for a crocked Aquilani
*Sigh*

We had finished 7th in the league when we left and just made Europe becuase of the Carling Cup and FA cup finals. Plus like you said he was the reason not only Alonso left but also Mascherano, Yossi and although it doesn't look so bad now eventually Torres. Yeah torres left months after he even even blames the failed promises from the Rafa/Hick/Gillet era for his decision. He did brilliant things for us in his time but the season he left he left us in a pretty bad state.

Plus guys like Lucas didn't really get good until he left. Johson as well is very hit and miss.


Quote:
And to be honest I'd say BR has had big money....

He spent 25 in this January alone... What manager spends 25 million in a January transfer window?

Joe Allen, Borini, how much? Weren't they about 24 million??

And don't forget the money it took to get Sahin into the club and his wages.
Quite a few managers have in the last few years tbh.

Allen was a bump at £15m no doubt. Borini was somewhere around the £10m which wasn't a terrible figure at all for a young striker. Sahin was a bad deal in the end though.
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios