2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!! - Page 875 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #8741 (permalink)
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,552
Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Supposedly the reason Twente didn't mind selling Fer is because of something he did in his past, and it's coming back to haunt him now. He fucked a 13 year old girl when he was 18.
__________________
Quasi Juice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #8742 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Issues_Sunshyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,014
Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
Supposedly the reason Twente didn't mind selling Fer is because of something he did in his past, and it's coming back to haunt him now. He fucked a 13 year old girl when he was 18.
Wow. Glad we didn't sign the dirty bastard now, if it's true of course! Where you read that?
Issues_Sunshyne is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #8743 (permalink)
Team GB
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,476
Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
Supposedly the reason Twente didn't mind selling Fer is because of something he did in his past, and it's coming back to haunt him now. He fucked a 13 year old girl when he was 18.
He'd settle in just fine in Liverpool then.
__________________



GUN-ston.

Nige™ is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #8744 (permalink)
April O'Neil is the GOAT
 
Parison Sapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 664
Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Him and Sterling would be best mates.
__________________
Parison Sapphire is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #8745 (permalink)
Team GB
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,476
Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

The new PTP, millions of pussy!!
__________________



GUN-ston.

Nige™ is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #8746 (permalink)
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,542
Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parison Sapphire View Post
Some of them tweets from Andros Townsend to Jordan Archer . I think potentially he could become our back-up goalie when Friedel retires but he may want to be a number 1 goalie elsewhere. Looks a decent prospect though.
I've played football with both of them and you really wouldn't think either were Premier League class. It just shows if you really want something you, you can get that possibility. Andros has come and leaps and bounds, seeing him in games for Spurs and now for QPR, he has improved so much and I have no doubt it's the loans to lower league teams and just training with the likes of Modric, van der Vaart, Bale etc over the years.

Funny one with Jordan, past few years we have played football together, it would usually just be us and some friends doing a little kick a bout where we shoot at someone in goal, He'd go in goal and you'd score against him etc. you never once thought this guy is going to make it, or even this guy plays for Spurs if you didn't already know etc.

But I'm proud of both guys and hope they can find a reasonable level of success. With Townsend it's looking more likely already playing a few games for Spurs, being rated by AVB and now getting a loan deal he should have got last season. Archer is continuing to impress and was actually linked with a move to Arsenal last week.
Cookie Monster is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #8747 (permalink)
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,552
Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Wow. Glad we didn't sign the dirty bastard now, if it's true of course! Where you read that?
It's all over the football media in Holland, and Feyenoord (the club he was at before) knew about it too but they hoped it would never come to bite him the ass. Thing is the girl agreed to having sex, it's not like he raped her. However, it's still illegal I think and if they can prove it messed up her life somewhat, he might be screwed.
__________________
Quasi Juice is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #8748 (permalink)
April O'Neil is the GOAT
 
Parison Sapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 664
Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000Parison Sapphire 501 - 1000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I've played football with both of them and you really wouldn't think either were Premier League class. It just shows if you really want something you, you can get that possibility. Andros has come and leaps and bounds, seeing him in games for Spurs and now for QPR, he has improved so much and I have no doubt it's the loans to lower league teams and just training with the likes of Modric, van der Vaart, Bale etc over the years.

Funny one with Jordan, past few years we have played football together, it would usually just be us and some friends doing a little kick a bout where we shoot at someone in goal, He'd go in goal and you'd score against him etc. you never once thought this guy is going to make it, or even this guy plays for Spurs if you didn't already know etc.

But I'm proud of both guys and hope they can find a reasonable level of success. With Townsend it's looking more likely already playing a few games for Spurs, being rated by AVB and now getting a loan deal he should have got last season. Archer is continuing to impress and was actually linked with a move to Arsenal last week.
One of mates is interestingly Andros' cousin and he wasn't sure he'd make it at Spurs, he did say that he needs a loan out to Premiership team to see if he has it at this level. He's definitely improved considerably considered him a bit too greedy with little end product but he's starting to become more of a team player. Fingers crossed that Townsend can make it at this level, we need adequate backup/competition for Lennon and Bale desperately. With Archer consistently loaning him out at a level above at a time could be really beneficial for his growth, going to be hard to ever get in the team with Lloris still being very young for a goalkeeper but you never know.
__________________
Parison Sapphire is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #8749 (permalink)
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,542
Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parison Sapphire View Post
One of mates is interestingly Andros' cousin and he wasn't sure he'd make it at Spurs, he did say that he needs a loan out to Premiership team to see if he has it at this level. He's definitely improved considerably considered him a bit too greedy with little end product but he's starting to become more of a team player. Fingers crossed that Townsend can make it at this level, we need adequate backup/competition for Lennon and Bale desperately. With Archer consistently loaning him out at a level above at a time could be really beneficial for his growth, going to be hard to ever get in the team with Lloris still being very young for a goalkeeper but you never know.
I agree. I think if anything Harry as a manager has improved his game, he gave him the chance at Spurs and now he's giving him a chance at QPR so he obviously sees something in him. I think he will get the best out of his strengths to nullify his weaknesses. He is definitely good back up for Bale and Lennon though, if Lennon gets injured now we're pretty much forced to change our shape, although I am sure we would cope.

Yeah, I can see us doing with Jordan Archer what we have done with the likes of Andros Townsend and Steven Caulker. Get them experience at the lower leagues, work there way up to the Championship before eventually getting them Premier League loan deals like Caulker got last year at Swansea and Townsend is getting this year at QPR. Will be interesting what happens with Archer next year though, definitely.
Cookie Monster is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #8750 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Issues_Sunshyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,014
Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
It's all over the football media in Holland, and Feyenoord (the club he was at before) knew about it too but they hoped it would never come to bite him the ass. Thing is the girl agreed to having sex, it's not like he raped her. However, it's still illegal I think and if they can prove it messed up her life somewhat, he might be screwed.
Is that what they have said, that she agreed? No 13 year old should be agreeing to that, but even if no adult should ever, ever, ever put them into the situation to be agreeing to anything. Shocking.

Wonder if people knew about it that it had something to do with the lad not signing for Everton? Seemed strange they said he was crocked, and then has played a few games since in Holland and is training with international squad (especially with our history of signing players with injury issues before), it seemed a done deal until those injury issues came about. We all thought the Powers that Be just got a bit tight with taking a chance with the money, but I wonder... A stigma like this can really stick to a person, the press over here would have destroyed him, and not the publicity any club needs.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios