2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!! - Page 314 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3131 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 PM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

any team that gives the scotish kickboxer money will never sit right with me.

i dont care how stoke play, they can play as they like within the rules, but the little scrote can suck a fat one.

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3132 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,909
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get your own name you Hills Have Eyes halfbreed.

I see you have no mention of Robert Huth stamping on little, ugly and racist a few weeks back at Anfield.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #3133 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Bad Moon Rising
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 4,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzaa View Post
Take physicality away from football is the day football becomes a poorer game.
ALEX. is offline  
post #3134 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:13 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@ Fake Mozzaa

I think you're missing my point. I'm not saying that Stoke players are moaning about being assaulted, I'm just saying that Stoke fans and Tony Pulis shouldn't moan about being unfairly treated in terms of refereeing consistency because your club has created this perception that you're thugs over the last few years, therefore anything that your lot does is going to be scrutinised because refs are going to look out for it because you've built a reputation for it. Meanwhile, the opposition will get away with murder because refs will think, "will it's Stoke, they're up for this all of the time".

It just makes me laugh when Pulis comes out and plays the victim when he has built your club's success off the back of overt physicality. I agree that your players don't seem to make the most of it. Looking at how Shawcross reacted on Saturday I'm thinking "fair play, he's being reasonable about it", but it doesn't stop me thinking that he has brought this on himself. That's my point. I'm not saying that Stoke players should rightfully be maimed, but the club as a whole shouldn't be playing the victim.

There's certainly a place for physicality within football but I believe that Stoke often take it too far, much like Wimbledon in the 80's/90's. Don't get me wrong, I liked the 'Crazy Gang' for their undeniable spirit and emergence as a top flight club from minimal resources, but they were dirty fuckers as well.



Andre is offline  
post #3135 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mozzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Stoke, UK
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
Get your own name you Hills Have Eyes halfbreed.

I see you have no mention of Robert Huth stamping on little, ugly and racist a few weeks back at Anfield.
For starters its MozzaA, so you would rather everyone was like on a Soap Opera where no one has the same name? but as I'm more mature I won't use any abuse, while I fuck my sister of course...

Huth didn't get a deserved ban, Wilko got a deserved ban hence why I'm using him as an example because he actually got the ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHoHoHumph View Post
Take away about 6 teams from La Liga & the standard isn't the greatest.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/035/b/2/el_generico_by_levamilo-d4olcp6.png
Mozzaa is offline  
post #3136 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,513
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mozza and Mozzaa .


So united fans is injured? if so so he'll be a miss especially vs swansea, is back? and anyone else expect :javy to start vs swansea.

Liam Miller is offline  
post #3137 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mozzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Stoke, UK
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
@ Fake Mozzaa

I think you're missing my point. I'm not saying that Stoke players are moaning about being assaulted, I'm just saying that Stoke fans and Tony Pulis shouldn't moan about being unfairly treated in terms of refereeing consistency because your club has created this perception that you're thugs over the last few years, therefore anything that your lot does is going to be scrutinised because refs are going to look out for it because you've built a reputation for it. Meanwhile, the opposition will get away with murder because refs will think, "will it's Stoke, they're up for this all of the time".

It just makes me laugh when Pulis comes out and plays the victim when he has built your club's success off the back of overt physicality. I agree that your players don't seem to make the most of it. Looking at how Shawcross reacted on Saturday I'm thinking "fair play, he's being reasonable about it", but it doesn't stop me thinking that he has brought this on himself. That's my point. I'm not saying that Stoke players should rightfully be maimed, but the club as a whole shouldn't be playing the victim.

There's certainly a place for physicality within football but I believe that Stoke often take it too far, much like Wimbledon in the 80's/90's. Don't get me wrong, I liked the 'Crazy Gang' for their undeniable spirit and emergence as a top flight club from minimal resources, but they were dirty fuckers as well.
Fake Mozzaa? Been on this board ages just don't post alot. Pulis does moan too much, if you didn't know Stoke fans & Pulis don't exactly see eye to eye on alot of things, Stoke play rough, but most of the time fair but people only remember the bad things like most things in life! of course there have been incidents, but has no other club?. What gets on Stoke fans nerves is when people from other clubs & media slaughter Stoke for an incident, then when the same happens to us we are still in the bloody wrong!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/035/b/2/el_generico_by_levamilo-d4olcp6.png
Mozzaa is offline  
post #3138 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:35 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The name thing was just a joke, chill out.

Yes, I understand that the media and fan perceptions get on your nerves, but I'm explaining why this has built up over time. If you create an impression that you play a certain way then it's going to stick. There is no hate campaign against Stoke as a club or City, it's just down to Pulis' tactics.

If your lot started playing a more open and expansive style the stigma would soon ware off. The only player of yours that impressed me based on skill was Etherington (been off the boil lately though). It's not hard to see why Stoke are judged in a certain way.



Andre is offline  
post #3139 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mozzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Stoke, UK
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
The name thing was just a joke, chill out.

Yes, I understand that the media and fan perceptions get on your nerves, but I'm explaining why this has built up over time. If you create an impression that you play a certain way then it's going to stick. There is no hate campaign against Stoke as a club or City, it's just down to Pulis' tactics.

If your lot started playing a more open and expansive style the stigma would soon ware off. The only player of yours that impressed me based on skill was Etherington (been off the boil lately though). It's not hard to see why Stoke are judged in a certain way.
This season we actually started it of playing an expensive game (Man United & Chelsea away especially); but recently gone back to the 09-10 dealy in a 4-5-1 which isn't working (even though we're picking big points up but thats Stoke for you!). Etherington has been ok this season but not good enough to leave Kightly on the bench, still can't find a system for Charlie Adam, Whelan has improved 10-fold & N'Zonzi my word he won't be at the club long he's been fantastic & destined for big things. We have improved with the ball & are capable of tearing a team a new arsehole, its just the guy in the cap!.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/035/b/2/el_generico_by_levamilo-d4olcp6.png
Mozzaa is offline  
post #3140 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:49 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not a big fan of Adam because he often looks for the Hollywood pass and ends up giving the ball away. Kightly is a talented player I'll give you that. N'Zonzi is tidy and solid but not really the type of player I'm referring to. Whelan has been absolute dogs eggs every time I've seen him, I guess he saves his good games for when I'm not watching

It makes me laugh when Pulis gets loads of praise for what he has done at Stoke, spending absolute fortunes on transfers and wages to play ordinary football at best. Personally I think the guys overrated, it's not as if he's keeping you up on a shoe string budget each year.



Andre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome