2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!! - Page 155 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1541 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
Claus Gang Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

How did Michu go for £2/3m and not one big name team take a second look at him. Brilliant little player

Also good to see Bale getting a rep for diving



Claus Gang Soldier is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1542 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 679
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

How does everyone think United will line up next week?

For me it is;

DDG
Evra, Rio, Smalling, Rafael
Carrick
Fletcher Anderson
Young
Rooney RVP
Scott Button is offline  
post #1543 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Button View Post
How does everyone think United will line up next week?

For me it is;

DDG
Evra, Rio, Smalling, Rafael
Carrick
Fletcher Anderson
Young
Rooney RVP
Ando is injured, i'd play rafael on the wing because young is useless and valencia/nani are out.

Liam Miller is offline  
post #1544 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 679
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
Ando is injured, i'd play rafael on the wing because young is useless and valencia/nani are out.
Is he actually out, I have heard nothing about it? I am playing Young in AM, playing the Diamond you see.
Scott Button is offline  
post #1545 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Button View Post
Is he actually out, I have heard nothing about it? I am playing Young in AM, playing the Diamond you see.
He should not be anywhere near the first team should young but with nani injured and out the door it looks like and valencia also injured don't have much choice.

I heard anderson has done his hammy.

Liam Miller is offline  
post #1546 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 679
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
He should not be anywhere near the first team should young but with nani injured and out the door it looks like and valencia also injured don't have much choice.

I heard anderson has done his hammy.
There's nothing on the BBC Website, think its all speculation at the moment. I think he is a good player, but hasn't recovered mentally from the Euros yet. still looks a shadow of the player he was 12 months ago, was better today though, and will play a key role for us at some point this year. Nani will be replaced by Tom Ince soon
Scott Button is offline  
post #1547 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Young is a good player at a middle table club and nothing but a squad player for united anyone who thinks otherwise has let their standards drop. He does the same drag back, pass to a midfielder or evra and then receives it back and more times than not now puts in a poor ball, you sit there thinking take someone on ffs also he is so weak it's laughable gets bullied so easily looks like a teen at times playing his first 5 or 7 a sider against the men.

Liam Miller is offline  
post #1548 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:40 PM
UNA
 
UNA HEALY'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Una's Wardrobe
Posts: 7,609
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Button View Post
There's nothing on the BBC Website, think its all speculation at the moment. I think he is a good player, but hasn't recovered mentally from the Euros yet. still looks a shadow of the player he was 12 months ago, was better today though, and will play a key role for us at some point this year. Nani will be replaced by Tom Ince soon
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rpool-bid.html

UNA HEALY'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER is online now  
post #1549 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 679
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
Young is a good player at a middle table club and nothing but a squad player for united anyone who thinks otherwise has let their standards drop. He does the same drag back, pass to a midfielder or evra and then receives it back and more times than not now puts in a poor ball, you sit there thinking take someone on ffs also he is so weak it's laughable gets bullied so easily looks like a teen at times playing his first 5 or 7 a sider against the men.
He hasnt become a bad players over night though, he was good when he first came over. He just lost his confidence, when then come back. he'll get back to that required level
Scott Button is offline  
post #1550 of 8823 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Prefer zaha anyway .

But united should think fuck it and try for james, isco or muniain.

Liam Miller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome