In reverse order of effectiveness:
5. Tennis: Don't really consider myself "good" at all, but I enjoy playing anyway. Can hit the hell out of the ball, anyway, haha. It wears you the hell out and it's a lot of fun but a few years back I just sort of dropped it for a variety of reasons.
4. Football (Soccer): Used to play as a kid and I was actually pretty good. But I was always the biggest boy on the team and didn't usually run as fast as some of the smaller, speedier fellas, so I was always immediately slotted into the "Back Defender" role as it's known over here. But I was actually quite good in this regard and it was a rarity when anyone got past me. When I was otherwise beaten by some fast kid on the opposing team, I'd do a lot of crazy stuff like simply slide down and lock the ball up with my legs and take the punishment of him repeatedly kicking the ball into my, um, balls. I was also good at sending the ball down field for midfielders and forwards.
3. Basketball: Played in elementary school and high school. Once again, as the biggest guy, with that body type, I was immediately cast as the power forward. Always was amused by basketball, as the bigger you are, the more you find yourself running from one end of the court to the other. In elementary school, I wasn't good offensively but brought it on defense. I remember only one kid getting past me in one game on a weird, cold Saturday morning and I immediately felt like I let the team down so badly, kept pointing at myself for half a minute. In high school, my offensive skills expanded and I became better overall, too. I still play a little, informally, mostly as a way to exercise.
2. American Football: I'm a quality quarterback, good head on my shoulders in general and I have a strong arm, which comes in handy. If I hadn't suffered an appendectomy at just about the worst possible time, I wonder what might have happened in my teen years with this ability. Oh well.
1. Baseball: Third baseman, Catcher and on occasion Left Field. This is the sport I play the most today, it's the sport I love the most and I'm good at 3B and C. Don't try to steal on me!