NATE > Knicks - Page 652 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6511 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:20 PM
You're the scum of the Earth
 
Under the Mistletoe w/ Paige's Supple Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Posts: 15,386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Thoughts on AMAR'E?
Under the Mistletoe w/ Paige's Supple Bum is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6512 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:22 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Idk. He's an interesting case. I put him in the same tier as the likes of Marion & Chauncey, except they both have a better chance due to having a ring, and in Chauncey's case, a Finals MVP.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #6513 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Idk. He's an interesting case. I put him in the same tier as the likes of Marion & Chauncey, except they both have a better chance due to having a ring, and in Chauncey's case, a Finals MVP.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #6514 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Zen
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

76ers just lost to Wizards, man I feel bad for Collins esp with the whole Bynum thing
Zen is offline  
post #6515 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:36 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Collins will quit the job after this season.

#LOLPHILLY
#ALLINFORBYNUM

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #6516 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../hof_prob.html


^^those are pretty interesting.


why do you say that, Notorious?

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #6517 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Carmelo #13 and Nash #19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #6518 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Zen
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Collins will quit the job after this season.

#LOLPHILLY
#ALLINFORBYNUM
Bynum is hilarious, because he truly does not give a fuck
Zen is offline  
post #6519 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatNoahSWAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../hof_prob.html


^^those are pretty interesting.


why do you say that, Notorious?
It's pretty obvious Collins is unhappy coaching the 76ers.

And I say LOLPhilly because they traded an All-Star in Iggy, got rid of their 6th man and traded pretty good prospects in Vucevic & Harkless for a rental of Andrew Bynum who will likely play no games for them this season. And if it even isn't a rental of Bynum, then they're gonna give a huge contract to a guy with degenerative knees. Either way, it's a lose-lose for Philly.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #6520 of 8644 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Working on my abs
 
Xile44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Houston's offense is insane

Xile44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome