Some notes from this morning so far:
- Chicago trying to move RIP but won't include a pick to do so
- Spurs are interested in Reddick but probably don't have the goods to get him (ie. pick worth having)
- Bucks, Suns frontrunners for Josh Smith, Boston a "dark horse"
- Celtics are interested in Crawford, Jordan Crawford that is.
- Toronto is frontrunner to land Telfair...
Originally Posted by WWF
It would be fucking COOL of Sacramento to clean house and dump all good players, just to troll their soon-to-be new ownership group.
Originally Posted by Notorious
Would mark if the Kings troll Seattle and trade all their good players for scrubs and cash considerations.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
We already had a laugh about this!