NATE > Knicks - Page 535 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5341 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

But what if the Wizards draft NERLENS?

I'm sure you'd like a core of Wall/Beal/NERLENS?

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5342 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
#Realtalk
 
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

And VESLEY.

#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas is offline  
post #5343 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Super Splash Bros.
 
Chef Curry With Da Stocking Boi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
He definitely is playing though so I don't see why that matters, you're wrong when you say he probably isn't playing because he is playing. I see you're extra sensitive now though. That's not going to help your cause. You should make yourself more informed.
Shut the hell up. Take out your stupid insecurities somewhere that isn't online.

Jonas and DeRozan both with buzzer beaters, but Raptors still need to step it up.

Chef Curry With Da Stocking Boi is offline  
post #5344 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:12 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Apparently the Bobcats & Nets are discussing a trade centered around a Ben Gordon-Kris Humphries swap. Two overpaid players, both are making $12 mil a year, but I think Gordon is an expiring.

Don't really know how to feel about it.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #5345 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

LOLAKERS are back vs the LOLCATS.

Kobe should do the same thing he did vs Boston and start looking for his shot more because they're not shooting that well. Dwight is getting a good # of touches this game, wonder if that's got something to do with wanting him to stop BITCHING. Overall effort has been weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
I wish I could mark for the Wizards.
Nobody's stopping you bro. That #WIZARDS hashtag would look good next to the #CELTICS one and you'll still have room for one more.
BrosOfDestruction is offline  
post #5346 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
#Realtalk
 
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
Shut the hell up. Take out your stupid insecurities somewhere that isn't online.

Jonas and DeRozan both with buzzer beaters, but Raptors still need to step it up.
Tell me more tell me more.

Take out your stupid insecurities. GOTCHA PAL.

You are wound tighter than a witches tit right now. All because of a gentle hassling regarding you being uninformed on the Clippers. Nothing to do with the usual hassling I give you. Certainly won't be stopping anytime soon now though.

#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas is offline  
post #5347 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Super Splash Bros.
 
Chef Curry With Da Stocking Boi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Tell me more tell me more.

Take out your stupid insecurities. GOTCHA PAL.

You are wound tighter than a witches tit right now. All because of a gentle hassling regarding you being uninformed on the Clippers. Nothing to do with the usual hassling I give you. Certainly won't be stopping anytime soon now though.
Lol because the last thing I read said that Griffin, Crawford and Paul probably wouldn't be playing, so technically I was informed. Lol w.e you're a pum.

Chef Curry With Da Stocking Boi is offline  
post #5348 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
#Realtalk
 
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Last Activity: Today 08:19 PM
Creating Private Message Headliner @ 08:19 PM

SOUNDS LIKE I'M BEING TOLD ON.

If you continue to spazz out I will continue to hassle you. Wasn't even hassling you this time but you're pretty sensitive right now I guess. You're pretty fortunate though because people have been banned for far less than that.

#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas is offline  
post #5349 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,542
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

I haven't.

canadian there's an ignore feature on this site. learn how to use it or stop being sensitive. ive defended you before but there is no reason to actually get mad at them when they're just trolling.

also WIGGINS. fuck the lakers

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #5350 of 8644 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:28 PM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: #SuperBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
But what if the Wizards draft NERLENS?

I'm sure you'd like a core of Wall/Beal/NERLENS?
i don't think i can stomach another wild cat. i still haven't come around to wall.

i'm going to support ALEX LEN wherever he goes.
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome