You know the Celtics are only 2.5 games back from the 4th seed and we haven't even seen the team at full strength.
StarzNBarz, as far as your trades go...
- Why would the Hornets trade Robin Lopez, who's having a great season for the struggling Courtney Lee when they already have like 5 SG's?
- Sure maybe there is a chance we can acquire Varejao, but should we really trade two of our best projects for a 30 year old, injury prone center? Yeah Varejao is having a great year, but not only will he probably never put up numbers like that again...but it doesn't make us a championship team.
- Do you watch the Bobcats play? Tyrus Thomas is awful and he's on a terrible contract, and you want to trade 3 players for him alone? C'mon son...
- Why the hell would Dallas make that trade?
- LOL at the 5th one, no chance Ray Allen will ever come back to Boston and why should Miami a team clearly in win-now mode, downgrade from Ray to Terry?
Your trade scenarios are awful and unrealistic.
And as far as MIP goes, Harden is pretty much a lock to win it.
Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App