NATE > Knicks - Page 204 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2031 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Winter is Coming
 
WestGOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Notorious will you give me my credit for calling this two years ago when it happens?

and the olves not giving him the 5 year contract just shows how retarded they are.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
WestGOD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2032 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
GET MY BAGS
 
HeatWave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The Hall
Posts: 9,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Serge Ibaka & Keri Hilson dating..Cold blooded

If anyone has been following Durant on twitter since the jump, you'd know Durant's thirst for Hilson throughout the years has been massive..I feel bad for dude..
HeatWave is offline  
post #2033 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Amazing_Cult's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,640
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Damn, Durant is thirsty as hell.

First ScarJo, blocked.

Now Hilson, blocked.

Durant needs to get on that Kobe system.

Quote:
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif
Amazing_Cult is offline  
post #2034 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Winter is Coming
 
WestGOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

I bet Kobe set up Ibaka and Hilson to create teammate friction. DAT MAMBA.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
WestGOD is offline  
post #2035 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals
 
Kevin McCallister's Home Defense Planner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The County of Kings
Posts: 7,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious E.L.F. View Post
So apparently the guys at 4chan are trying to do what they call Operation: White Man Can Jump. Basically, they're trying to vote all white starters for the ASG this season.

Their ballot for the East: Calderon/Hinrich/Bargnani/Ilyasova/Hymphries.
Their ballot for the West: Rubio/Nash/Anderson/Dirk/Love.
saw this. what a defensive clinic this would be.

Kevin McCallister's Home Defense Planner is offline  
post #2036 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Knicks @ Nets tonight. I'm pretty excited. Should be a good, fun game. Deron Williams thinks that Carmelo Anthony should be MVP? Welp, sorry, but you're wrong, dawg.

It would be really sad if Dirk was named to the all-star game as he's not played a single game yet.
Coffey is offline  
post #2037 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:12 PM
DIRK
 
The Lady Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

No, that would actually be amazing. KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE PLZ~!





Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline  
post #2038 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Knicks @ Nets tonight. I'm pretty excited. Should be a good, fun game. Deron Williams thinks that Carmelo Anthony should be MVP? Welp, sorry, but you're wrong, dawg.

It would be really sad if Dirk was named to the all-star game as he's not played a single game yet.
Deron Williams is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #2039 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Deron Williams is right
Compelling argument, sir.
Coffey is offline  
post #2040 of 8644 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - SPREAD ON A LITTLE MAYO

#1 in the conference
2 wins (technically one since he wasn't playing in the most recent one) vs the second best team in the East and the #2 in my MVP ballot
Best .TS% of his career

There's no argument over Anthony besides LeBron. I just noticed Durant is almost averaging 27-9-5 but Westbrook has stepped up big time (mostly in the APG department) as well. I had LeBron ahead of Melo until he couldn't lead his team over a Melo-less Knicks, not even a single digit loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome