NATE > Knicks - Page 134 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #1331 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Xile44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,614
Xile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
ABA titles, there's my response to that.

And the Knicks in the mid 90s>>>>>>>>>Nets in early 00s. Hell, the Kidd/VC/RJ Nets>>>>Nets in Early 00s. The East those years were historically bad, I wasn't saying that the Knicks= Yankees or Giants, but let's not act like they've never done anything relevant. As Notorious said, they're still the #1 team in NY for basketball, just like the Yanks for baseball or Giants for football.
Never said they have never been good, though I will say they are far from being a good franchise, I mentioned the ABA titles because that was the same time the Knicks won their NBA titles.

If the Kidd/VC/RJ Nets had Kenyon Martin than yeah. To bad K Mart couldn't stay healthy.

Im not even arguing if the Knicks are a better franchise than the Nets because they are, but so are a lot of other teams.

If only fucking Howard was here I wouldn't have to worry about Knick fans coming in our building.
__________________
Xile44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #1332 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,203
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Meanwhile in Toronto, Andrea Bargnani shot 2-19 tonight
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #1333 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xile44 View Post
Never said they have never been good, though I will say they are far from being a good franchise, I mentioned the ABA titles because that was the same time the Knicks won their NBA titles.

If the Kidd/VC/RJ Nets had Kenyon Martin than yeah. To bad K Mart couldn't stay healthy.

Im not even arguing if the Knicks are a better franchise than the Nets because they are, but so are a lot of other teams.

If only fucking Howard was here I wouldn't have to worry about Knick fans coming in our building.
Even without K-Mart, you guys had a Krstic who produced in 04-06 and was healthy, and a very underrated Jason Collins. I read on Realgm awhile ago his defensive stats during that time, it was nuts. Yeah, your bench was horrible, but it was too in the early 00s. Kidd/RJ/VC/Krstic/Collins>>>>>>>>Kidd/KVH/Martin/Kittles/Collins.

And yeah, Howard fucked you guys over big time by opting in
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #1334 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Xile44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,614
Xile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more seriousXile44 needs to take rep more serious
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Even without K-Mart, you guys had a Krstic who produced in 04-06 and was healthy, and a very underrated Jason Collins. I read on Realgm awhile ago his defensive stats during that time, it was nuts. Yeah, your bench was horrible, but it was too in the early 00s. Kidd/RJ/VC/Krstic/Collins>>>>>>>>Kidd/KVH/Martin/Kittles/Collins.

And yeah, Howard fucked you guys over big time by opting in
IDK. I liked kittle's and Keith van horn. Kristic also couldn't stay healthy sadly. If you combined those teams it would be sicker
How long is the avy bet for? Have fun prepping Nets bro

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using VerticalSports.Com App
__________________
Xile44 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #1335 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Until their next game I guess, which is on 12/11
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:41 AM   #1336 (permalink)
JSL
David Kahn is running the government
 
JSL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,728
JSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF BallotJSL made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

I havent been able to watch some laker games this season because i been so busy but I always catch up with the highlights. From what I saw the lakers did an amazing job against Dallas. If only they can keep this consistant.
__________________
JSL is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #1337 (permalink)
Zen
Self-Improvement Is Masturbation.
 
Zen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,535
Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Meanwhile in Toronto, Andrea Bargnani shot 2-19 tonight
:smith
__________________
Zen is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #1338 (permalink)
K.O.N.Y.
 
ABrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The County of Kings
Posts: 7,928
ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Knicks will win tonight. Everyone on both sides will be up for this game, but Melo will be Melo and I trust our bench over the Nets bench easily. I say Knicks by 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Chandler only has 2.9 FPG this year, tying the 3rd best mark of his career, And Hump's rebounds are actually down from the past 2 years, damn at Evans though. 7.5 RPG in just over 18 mins, if only he wasn't a flopper. It'll be at least 70% Knick fans imo, I expect the Knick fanbase to make it a point to go there just to say they still run NY. Not that this is a good indicator, but remember the Knicks/Nets preseason game? That was easily 80-20 in favor of Knick fans, maybe more.

I'm not discrediting Lopez by the way, and looking at their h2h # you're probably right that Lopez will get his buckets (Career 20/8 on 58% vs Chandler), hopefully we give Lopez a lot of different defenders (Tyson, Camby, maybe Thomas, Sheed, maybe a little of Carmelo. After all...he was on Gasol throughout the MEM game).
that shit better not happen again. Woodson had his head in his ass thinking that was a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xile44 View Post
Never said they have never been good, though I will say they are far from being a good franchise, I mentioned the ABA titles because that was the same time the Knicks won their NBA titles.

If the Kidd/VC/RJ Nets had Kenyon Martin than yeah. To bad K Mart couldn't stay healthy.

Im not even arguing if the Knicks are a better franchise than the Nets because they are, but so are a lot of other teams.

If only fucking Howard was here I wouldn't have to worry about Knick fans coming in our building.
that's not true. The building would still be overrun with Knick fans. I don't think it'll be 70% or 90% like some one said, but I do think it'll be like 60% Knick fans and even if Nets fans try to start some chants, Knicks fans will shut that shit down
__________________
ABrown is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #1339 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 62 days
Posts: 19,103
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Nets vs. Knicks, the battle of who will lose to the Heat in the ECF.
__________________


LUCK is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #1340 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,203
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Boston already has that honor thank you very much.

Will be going for the Nets tonight but think the Knicks will win. Expecting a big game from Carmelo if he's guarded by Humphries instead of Gerald Wallace.
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios