Since I'm bored waiting here are my top 5 SB plays since I've been watching (Pats/Rams)
1. Santonio Holmes TD Catch (vs. Arizona)
2. David Tyree Helmet Catch (vs. New England)
3. Mario Manningham sideline catch (vs. New England)
4. Tracy Porter INT TD (vs. Indianapolis)
5. Adam Viniatieri GW FG (vs. St. Louis)
Probably missed one or two, but that's off the top of my head. And only reason I had Holmes above Tyree is because Holmes was a TD and was a little more skill with the feet down. Tyree's was about 95% luck and 5% skill. And they still had to score.
Everyone knows only the Cincinnati Bengals can hang with the Niners in the Super Bowl. Miami, Denver, and San Diego all got blown the fuck out. So since Baltimore isn't Cincinnati this is not gonna be pretty. We're also way overdue for a blowout.
Ravens only score late.
Also, lol TKOK, I had the score 45 for SF, but I too remembered Akers can't make a FG to save his life right now.