Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: Feb 2012
re: NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
Robert Griffin III - QB - Redskins
Dr. James Andrews said he never cleared Robert Griffin III (knee, LCL) to return to the field because he never even examined him.
This conflicts heavily with what head coach Mike Shanahan said shortly after the initial injury happened. Andrews was on the sideline that day, and Shanahan said he asked the world-renowned surgeon if RGIII could go back in. Shanahan said he was told by Andrews that he was good to go. Andrews goes as far to say that he's the one that finally shut Griffin down and adds that he's still a "nervous wreck" and "holding my breath" over the situation. Despite all of this, RGIII will be out there Sunday afternoon against the Seahawks, sporting the knee brace and all.
Source: USA Today Jan 6 - 10:08 AM
Well, shit. Now I'm even less positive of the Redskins' chances than I was yesterday. Come on, RGIII! :rg3
- NXT TakeOver: Orlando - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/1/17
- WrestleMania 33 - Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL - 4/2/17
- Raw - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/3/17
- SmackDown Live - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 4/4/17
- NXT TV Taping - Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL - 4/5/17