NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS - Page 283 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2821 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

The Jets have awful luck. Hopefully this won't lead to Sanchez continuing to stink it up and Tebow getting thrown in there. It's already bad enough that ESPN can't stop talking about Tebow when he's not even starting.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2822 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 AM
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
there goes the Jets season.
Hopefully but as the Giants have shown recently, it's next man up. Guys go down & the young hungry 2nd stringers have breakout games.



=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline  
post #2823 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 AM
#FunFact™
 
Aidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The Jets have awful luck. Hopefully this won't lead to Sanchez continuing to stink it up and Tebow getting thrown in there. It's already bad enough that ESPN can't stop talking about Tebow when he's not even starting.
Heck, at this point, Jets really don't have any receivers. They might as well put a run only QB in.

So I'm ;istening to the Cowboys fans, former players, and experts talking about the loss Monday and it baffles me. Just 4 weeks ago it's Romo is as goof as Aikman, now it's Romo should be cut, Orton should be starting, and a lot of over reactions. I mean, Romo made some mistakes, but he is in no way a bad quarterback. He had his number one receiver play incompentently and he went against a top 5 defense in turnovers and rushing. I would take Romo right now over at least 20 NFL QBs.

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs


"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."
Aidan is offline  
post #2824 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Bitches love goals
 
Irish Jet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Not bothered, As long as Holmes is back for the Superbowl.

Irish Jet is offline  
post #2825 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Eduardo Gaff
 
Oakue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,699
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Jets have lost their best players on each side of the ball. Damn. I think 5 wins would be an accomplishment.

Oakue is offline  
post #2826 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 PM
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Jets set to sign...Jason Hill. They made it clear in their statements earlier they didn't want a big name for Sanchez to contend with, so no TO, Ocho, or Plax.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack


On an even more interesting note, Steeler Nation, your Coach Mike Tomlin serious pushed for acquiring Mike Vick when he was available. He was even willing to go against ownership, the only thing that stopped him, ironically was Big Ben's legal issues i.e. Rape Fest '09.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-michael-vick

Now THAT would have been interesting.



=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline  
post #2827 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 01:55 PM
TONY IN DECEMBER!
 
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Big D
Posts: 10,969
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

i hope all cowboys fans are like this,

dude has got insane swag, the shirt, the voice, the music, the smoking, the shades etc.:




Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas is offline  
post #2828 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Heck, at this point, Jets really don't have any receivers. They might as well put a run only QB in.

So I'm ;istening to the Cowboys fans, former players, and experts talking about the loss Monday and it baffles me. Just 4 weeks ago it's Romo is as goof as Aikman, now it's Romo should be cut, Orton should be starting, and a lot of over reactions. I mean, Romo made some mistakes, but he is in no way a bad quarterback. He had his number one receiver play incompentently and he went against a top 5 defense in turnovers and rushing. I would take Romo right now over at least 20 NFL QBs.
He hasn't had a good game since week 1. This compounded with other big game failures points to moving on and not re-signing him.

Cutting Romo is pretty dumb though. At least try to trade him if possible. If not, let him play out his contract and start the search for the next QB.

As good as Aikman? Who said this? Aikman is one of the best big game QBs in NFL history. He also had a laughably better team around him.

MrMister is offline  
post #2829 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 03:10 PM
#FunFact™
 
Aidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
He hasn't had a good game since week 1. This compounded with other big game failures points to moving on and not re-signing him.

Cutting Romo is pretty dumb though. At least try to trade him if possible. If not, let him play out his contract and start the search for the next QB.

As good as Aikman? Who said this? Aikman is one of the best big game QBs in NFL history. He also had a laughably better team around him.
Actually, it was Aikman himself that said Romo was a better QB than he was. http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...than-i-was.ece

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs


"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."
Aidan is offline  
post #2830 of 7452 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Aikman is just being nice and humble. Stat wise Romo is though.


In other news, Jackie Batttle is the 1st team RB for the Chargers. WHA....?

MrMister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome