Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread
Better side won. RDM got it wrong today i think, as we could have done with someone up front. Even if it was Torres.
- It's pissing me off when we play a long ball forward with no target man. Drogba isn't here anymore. Oscar, Mata and Hazard aren't going to win arial battles against Juve's defenders
- Cahill and Luiz isn't going to work. None of them are leading defenders if you follow me. They are both support defenders, and Luiz is too unpreditable. We need to play Cahill and Terry when JT comes back.
- The midfield was shocking defensively. Allowed Juve too much time on the ball, and too much space.
- Mata, Oscar, and Hazard couldn't influence the game at all, and were poor
- We could have done with a target man today who can win ariel battles. There doesn't seem to be a plan B going forward if plan A goes tits up. Lukaku might have been useful as he poses a threat in the air.
Juventus were just better at everything today. Defending, bossing the midfield, and going forward. We were a threat on the counter, but when Juve go 2 ahead that isn't going to matter much as they will sit back and not commit as many bodies forward
STAN DA MAN!!!