-Mayo to Boston dead or alive?
-Is Fields still with the Knicks?
-Whats the story on Hibbert? Is he leaning either way?
-Houston has how many F/C now 10?
-Miami going for either Ray Allen or Nash? or they're trying to sign both?
-What was Atlanta's motive behind JJ trade? Get bigger name?
- Mayo to Boston is dead because Boston doesn't want to offer him more than the MLE, which they just gave Jason Terry.
- Fields got offered a 3 year/19 mil deal by the Raps, doubt the Knicks will match that.
- Hibbert will sign the offer sheet for Portland, it's up to Indy if they match or not.
- Houston is building a team made up of all PF's and C's obviously.
- They're going for Ray Allen, they don't have Steve Nash money. They offered Ray a contract paying him 3 mil a year I believe.
- Atlanta's motive was to get rid of Joe's contract, supposedly they want to go after Dwight to team him up with Smoov. I'm guessing they'll use Horford as the main trade bait.
The Nets gave the Clippers a future 2nd round pick for Evans.
Thanks for the info..Believe Im caught up now...Wow, I personally don't think the Pacers will match..Hibbert is not a max guy right now, but he's a valuable piece to the Pacers making any kind of noise in the east in the foreseeable future..bummer
I like Landry Fields *shrugs*, but didn't Toronto just draft Ross?