Just got done watching to a recent Doc Rivers interview and I found out some interesting stuff for this season.
- Courtney Lee will be the starting SG until AB returns from his shoulder injury when AB gets back "We'll see what happens", so I'm guessing Lee & Bradley will compete over the starting SG spot.
- KG is feeling better than he has in years and will continue to start at C.
- The only team he cares about facing is Miami, he says he doesn't care about the Lakers or OKC, his main competition is Miami.
- The Celtics plan to run more this season and get out in fastbreak more so no more one-man fastbreak with Rondo this year.
- Says he has no fear of the Lakers despite the Dwight trade. In his words, the Celtics defend Dwight better than Bynum (Which is true).
Good interview, can't wait for this season