Originally Posted by Notorious
T-Mac worked out for the Spurs & Knicks.
Also, Matt Barnes signs with the Clippers. So what do you guys think of their team?
C. Paul/E. Bledsoe
C. Billups/J. Crawford/W. Green/T. Leslie
C. Butler/G. Hill/M. Barnes
B. Griffin/L. Odom/T. Thompkins
D. Jordan/R. Turiaf/R. Hollins
I really don't see any improvement from last season and by that I mean I can't see this roster doing more than being a 4th-5th seed and being a 2nd round exit.
They improved ALOT.
1. Billups will be back and healthy. They were 18-8 with him.
2. Crawford/Odom can be huge for them if they play well and stay healthy.
3. They added better defensive pieces to throw out at Kobe and Durant.
4. They downgraded by getting rid of Evans and Martin but they have size now instead of a bench of two 6'9 guys. Turiaf is a 6'10 shot blocker, Hollins is a 7'0 shot blocker.
5. They added veteran leaders with Billups, Hill.
Last season they had:
They upgraded significantly this season. I see them as a 3rd seed that could sneak into the WCF if the Lakers or Thunder get hit by an injury.