2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc - Page 367 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3661 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Working on my abs
 
Mainboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Easter Road (Edinburgh)
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
               
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Did anyone watch the Hibs-Falkirk game today.

Just back a while ago. Absoutley tired from it all. From being shite in the 1st half to being amazing in the 2nd half.

Hibs to Play Celtic in the final please for us to get into europe
Mainboy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3662 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 03:21 PM
A street value of over 31 million
 
Ruckus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
Did anyone watch the Hibs-Falkirk game today.

Just back a while ago. Absoutley tired from it all. From being shite in the 1st half to being amazing in the 2nd half.

Hibs to Play Celtic in the final please for us to get into europe
Leigh Griffiths has 25 goals now, and yet hasn't managed to play a single game for Wolves since they signed him. What's up with that? They could do with all the help they can get right now.
Ruckus is offline  
post #3663 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Working on my abs
 
Mainboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Easter Road (Edinburgh)
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
               
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
Leigh Griffiths has 25 goals now, and yet hasn't managed to play a single game for Wolves since they signed him. What's up with that? They could do with all the help they can get right now.
Wolves don't fancy him it seems. It would be if we can get him signed up on a permanet deal in the summer. Buzzing for the other semi-final tomorrow. Celtic win gets us into Europe next season or With Utd we have a better chance of winning the cup for the first time in 111 years
Mainboy is offline  
post #3664 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,785
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Winning a cup or getting KO'd before Europa League group stage starts. It's not much of a dilemma is it really?
Nige™ is offline  
post #3665 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Working on my abs
 
Mainboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Easter Road (Edinburgh)
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
               
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Winning a cup or getting KO'd before Europa League group stage starts. It's not much of a dilemma is it really?
Winning the Cup and getting into the Europa League would be very pleasing.


From losing heavily to Hearts in the cup final last year to winning this season would be amazing.

It would be like Blackburn winning the cup against Burnley in the final
Mainboy is offline  
post #3666 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,785
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
Winning the Cup and getting into the Europa League would be very pleasing.


From losing heavily to Hearts in the cup final last year to winning this season would be amazing.

It would be like Blackburn winning the cup against Burnley in the final


Except Hampden wouldn't have its toilets ripped apart like the dingle bastards did to Ewood. Dirty inbred backward bastards!
Nige™ is offline  
post #3667 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Working on my abs
 
Mainboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Easter Road (Edinburgh)
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
               
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post


Except Hampden wouldn't have its toilets ripped apart like the dingle bastards did to Ewood. Dirty inbred backward bastards!
The Toilets at Hampden are completely rubbish



If we win the cup this season it will be the greatest moment in our famous history and one of the greatest moments in Scottish Football History

P.S. Can we have Goodwillie on Loan if Griffiths doesn't join us in the summer
Mainboy is offline  
post #3668 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,785
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
P.S. Can we have Goodwillie on Loan if Griffiths doesn't join us in the summer
I'd pay you to take him. He's done sod all for us. With all the managers we've had since he's been here, which is about 1m at last count, he's never impressed one to be given a starting role. I don't think he's started many league games, let alone back to back. He spends most of his time posting pictures on Twitter of himself posing. As long as we have Rhodes, he won't get a look in and I couldn't care less if he did. He's not shown anything in the games he's played tbh. It is tough though when he doesn't get the chance to get any confidence or consistency going.
Nige™ is offline  
post #3669 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Working on my abs
 
Mainboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Easter Road (Edinburgh)
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
               
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
I'd pay you to take him. He's done sod all for us. With all the managers we've had since he's been here, which is about 1m at last count, he's never impressed one to be given a starting role. I don't think he's started many league games, let alone back to back. He spends most of his time posting pictures on Twitter of himself posing. As long as we have Rhodes, he won't get a look in and I couldn't care less if he did. He's not shown anything in the games he's played tbh. It is tough though when he doesn't get the chance to get any confidence or consistency going.
Such a shame. Was a great striker at Utd. Would love to see him at Hibs.


Rhodes is one of my favorite strikers at the moment. Just happy he signed for Blackburn instead of Celtic
Mainboy is offline  
post #3670 of 4322 (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Stk.. Narkb
 
haribo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dallas, BO
Posts: 7,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc



Cute bastard
haribo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome