2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc - Page 322 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #3211 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,704
Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
You need to never post again ever. You have the brain of a four year old child and I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
You say I have the brain of a four year old yet you have to resort to childish insults instead of actually backing up your point. Who really has the maturity of a four year old here? But still I will be the bigger man and try and engage you into a reasoned debate by telling you why you are so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Never called him GOAT. The fact that you think Messi is better than Diego is far more embarrassing. Maradona won trophies with teams who weren't supposed to win trophies. He would have found a way past Milan the other week too because that's what he did, no matter how often he was being kicked lumps out of, no matter how many men defended him, no matter the obstacle, he came, he saw he conquered.
World Cup final 1986. He was marked out of that game. A big game too. He had little effect on the game in fact, a performance he would repeat four years later, failing to 'conquer' the defence of the Germans in a big game again. The teams in that tournament were weak, he was on south american soil and his only two big performances that tournament were against European opposition. Truth is the world cup he won where he was the apparent star of the tournament could be no further from the truth.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #3212 (permalink)
FORZA AC MILAN
 
steamed hams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yacouba Sylla’s home planet.
Posts: 3,939
steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

I'll summarise:

Egame - Spouts too many shit memes all the time.

Henry Hill - Puts too much emphasis on 'big games' and alleged superpowers of certain players.

Snowman - GOAT

__________________
steamed hams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #3213 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Henry Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,889
Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
You say I have the brain of a four year old yet you have to resort to childish insults instead of actually backing up your point. Who really has the maturity of a four year old here? But still I will be the bigger man and try and engage you into a reasoned debate by telling you why you are so wrong.



World Cup final 1986. He was marked out of that game. A big game too. He had little effect on the game in fact, a performance he would repeat four years later, failing to 'conquer' the defence of the Germans in a big game again. The teams in that tournament were weak, he was on south american soil and his only two big performances that tournament were against European opposition. Truth is the world cup he won where he was the apparent star of the tournament could be no further from the truth.
Snowman, you are the troll gift that keeps on giving. Didn't contribute anything in the final, did he? You mean aside from crafting the greatest assist in the history of the tournament to set up the winning goal.

You utter, utter buffoon.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #3214 (permalink)
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,542
Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Damn, Dortmund were pathetic tonight!
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #3215 (permalink)
FORZA AC MILAN
 
steamed hams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yacouba Sylla’s home planet.
Posts: 3,939
steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500steamed hams 8001 - 8500
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Snowman, you are the troll gift that keeps on giving. Didn't contribute anything in the final, did he? You mean aside from crafting the greatest assist in the history of the tournament to set up the winning goal.

You utter, utter buffoon.
__________________
steamed hams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #3216 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
nazzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Posts: 3,448
nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Damn, Dortmund were pathetic tonight!
Thats a bit much. They weren't good, but Bayern played really well
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif


STAN DA MAN!!!
nazzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #3217 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Henry Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,889
Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Robben's goal was class. Can easily see Bayern winning the treble at this point. They look sorted in every single department.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #3218 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,704
Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Snowman, you are the troll gift that keeps on giving. Didn't contribute anything in the final, did he? You mean aside from crafting the greatest assist in the history of the tournament to set up the winning goal.

You utter, utter buffoon.
Is there any reason you resort to insults instead of arguing your points in a debate? Maybe it's because I'm attacking your sporting hero with facts and logic and your struggling to come up with facts and logic of your own?

Your right he did assist but if you actually watch the game you'll notice that the germans had gone all out attack leaving two players on one german defender. Good vision showed and I'm not discrediting Maradonna completly he is a great player but knowing the context of the assist and being objective, well Downing could have made that pass. It's not even comparable to Messi against Milan either because Milan could mark Messi out of the game knowing they had a second chance in the return leg.Meanwhile Germany had to go for the victory rather than settle for the lottery of a penalty shootout, leaving Maradonna open to punish them.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #3219 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Henry Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,889
Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500Henry Hill 4001 - 4500
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
Is there any reason you resort to insults instead of arguing your points in a debate? Maybe it's because I'm attacking your sporting hero with facts and logic and your struggling to come up with facts and logic of your own?

Your right he did assist but if you actually watch the game you'll notice that the germans had gone all out attack leaving two players on one german defender. Good vision showed and I'm not discrediting Maradonna completly he is a great player but knowing the context of the assist and being objective, well Downing could have made that pass. It's not even comparable to Messi against Milan either because Milan could mark Messi out of the game knowing they had a second chance in the return leg.Meanwhile Germany had to go for the victory rather than settle for the lottery of a penalty shootout, leaving Maradonna open to punish them.
Christ, don't know where to start.

1.) The assist was out of this world and won the game and tournament for Argentina. Case closed, doesn't matter how well he played for the remainder of the match. He found a genius opening and played the pass of a lifetime which led to the world cup winning goal.

2.) I wasn't using that specific match as an example of what he could do when being heavily marked. This picture might give you more of an idea of what I'm talking about:




3.) Want some facts and logic, 5 goals, 5 assists, one world cup. Try arguing with those numbers
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #3220 (permalink)
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,542
Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Thats a bit much. They weren't good, but Bayern played really well
Might have been a bit harsh, just not the Dortmund I know and admire. They rarely created anything. Bayern look on another planet right now though.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios