2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough) - Page 675 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6741 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
If I didn't have this red bar under my name, I would have just flamed your ass and gladly taken the ban.

Instead I will say that you try to justify Ovrebo's decisions in the 09 game vs Barca, so your point on this matter is immediately null.
Corporate Joel.


You'd think pool were playing us today judging by some of the stuff coming from RAWK earlier. They do have a reason to be pissed today.


Last edited by Liam Miller; 10-28-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Liam Miller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6742 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

ban em all joel

u know its the right thing to do. ABUSE THE POWER

reDREDD is offline  
post #6743 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Controversial red card to Ivanovic. The second yellow card for the half diving is never a case for a red so far away from a penalty position and I'm sure that the ref did it just because of all the Suarez talk. You can make the argument for Torres' first yellow card to be a red, but a second on this BS? No way. An obvious offside goal of Chicharito. Yeah. Terrible performance and poor judgment.

On a positive note, Hazard and Mata are still the midfield beasts. Terry is missing and Lampard should get more minutes but if Chelsea can get a Top striker in January, along with the Hazard/Mata chemistry, there's a chance to go for the title. Now with the inconsistent Torres? I don't see it.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #6744 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Magsimus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 9,500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Just back from our game, I'd like to apologise to any West Brom fans that may be reading this for robbing 3 points.

And Tim 'God' Krul for winning the personal duel with Lukaku 2-1.
Magsimus is offline  
post #6745 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

how did the kraken do anyways?

i heard his header was epic

reDREDD is offline  
post #6746 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
danny_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Formerly of Bishop's Stortford
Posts: 2,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
On a positive note, Hazard and Mata are still the midfield beasts. Terry is missing and Lampard should get more minutes but if Chelsea can get a Top striker in January, along with the Hazard/Mata chemistry, there's a chance to go for the title. Now with the inconsistent Torres? I don't see it.
I think that's been the nicest thing said about Torres in the past 4 weeks

danny_boy is offline  
post #6747 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
how did the kraken do anyways?

i heard his header was epic
Why care it's not like he's gonna get a game for you lot next season when the mighty is gonna be back.

Liam Miller is offline  
post #6748 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:25 PM
......................... .
 
united_07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Controversial red card to Ivanovic. The second yellow card for the half diving is never a case for a red so far away from a penalty position and I'm sure that the ref did it just because of all the Suarez talk. You can make the argument for Torres' first yellow card to be a red, but a second on this BS? No way. An obvious offside goal of Chicharito. Yeah. Terrible performance and poor judgment.

On a positive note, Hazard and Mata are still the midfield beasts. Terry is missing and Lampard should get more minutes but if Chelsea can get a Top striker in January, along with the Hazard/Mata chemistry, there's a chance to go for the title. Now with the inconsistent Torres? I don't see it.
how was ivanovic's red card controversial? everyone is saying the referee didnt really have a choice

united_07 is offline  
post #6749 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

torres is gonna play until we die

so thats why we REALLY gotta win alot and score a lot of goals before his suspension is up!

reDREDD is offline  
post #6750 of 8216 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

I hear Bluemoon is also in a meltdown, who were we playing today i forgot?

Job done by and Gill. I guess next we'll here that ferguson is the illuminati leader and caused all the wars and the recession. Can't believe some of them are calling out the gill fa appointment have they forgot who the chairman of the FA is?

Liam Miller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome