2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough) - Page 389 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3881 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

torres will get there yo

he just needs more supply and players behind him

reDREDD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3882 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 12:46 PM
.
 
Tomkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: S-O-T
Posts: 1,813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Just matched the champions of Europe away from home...Best Stoke team I've ever seen in my life.

Doubt we will keep Nzonzi more than a couple of seasons, he could play for any of the top 5 teams!

Never seen such a dirty cheating bunch of pricks in that Chelsea team, dive after dive! Luiz should of seen straight red... if Wilko or Huth made that challenge they would of been banned for life.

Tomkin is offline  
post #3883 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

lol that was never a straight red

reDREDD is offline  
post #3884 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,773
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkin View Post
Just matched the champions of Europe away from home...Best Stoke team I've ever seen in my life.

Doubt we will keep Nzonzi more than a couple of seasons, he could play for any of the top 5 teams!

Never seen such a dirty cheating bunch of pricks in that Chelsea team, dive after dive! Luiz should of seen straight red... if Wilko or Huth made that challenge they would of been banned for life.
Don't expect much from N'Zonzi. He was overrated beyond belief when he was at our place. The speculation was at the end of each season he'd be going to a top six team but it never materialised, even when we were relegated and available for £3.5m.

You'll quickly become irritated by his ability to turn it on & off. He's so inconsistent & lazy.
Nige™ is offline  
post #3885 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 PM
.
 
Tomkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: S-O-T
Posts: 1,813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Don't expect much from N'Zonzi. He was overrated beyond belief when he was at our place. The speculation was at the end of each season he'd be going to a top six team but it never materialised, even when we were relegated and available for £3.5m.

You'll quickly become irritated by his ability to turn it on & off. He's so inconsistent & lazy.
He fits into our team so well though, and Pulis wouldn't allow him to be lazy. Few Blackburn fans told me it was always split with the fans views on him but he's looked class in his first two games for us.

If Shawcross doesn't get in the England squad for the world cup, I'm supporting the usa (if they make it)..Geoff Cameron is a hero

Tomkin is offline  
post #3886 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Joined For Fun
 
Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,259
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Torres is nothing but a black hole. A cancer to Chelsea Football Club. Stopping the club from progressing and will continue to do so for as long as his contract runs.

Service isn't his problem. Being an absolute fraud of a footballer is.
Joel is offline  
post #3887 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,908
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkin View Post
He fits into our team so well though, and Pulis wouldn't allow him to be lazy. Few Blackburn fans told me it was always split with the fans views on him but he's looked class in his first two games for us.

If Shawcross doesn't get in the England squad for the world cup, I'm supporting the usa (if they make it)..Geoff Cameron is a hero
If Shawcross goes to the WC, I'll eat my dog. Sunday league player.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #3888 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Bitches love goals
 
Irish Jet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

But Torres is back. They said.

All he needed was Hazard. They said.
Irish Jet is offline  
post #3889 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:31 PM
.
 
Tomkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: S-O-T
Posts: 1,813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
If Shawcross goes to the WC, I'll eat my dog. Sunday league player.


Ok then mate.

Tomkin is offline  
post #3890 of 8216 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Torres is nothing but a black hole. A cancer to Chelsea Football Club. Stopping the club from progressing and will continue to do so for as long as his contract runs.

Service isn't his problem. Being an absolute fraud of a footballer is.
I've come to think of Torres as a double agent. Sent by Kenny to ruin Chelsea from the inside.
Hank Scorpio is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome