This is some crazy nonsense!!
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nunya Business
Re: Unpopular Sport opinions
1) Even if Lampard's goal against Germany at the WC 2010 stood, it would have not changed the game and made a whit of difference. England still would have been comprehensively beaten.
2) Wayne Rooney is overrated and overhyped. Good player but not God's gift to English football as some fans and the media claim/think.
3) The invincibles Arsenal side were the best team in the world that season hands down, even if they didn't win the C/L.
4) Barca's tiki-taka style of football is boring.
5) I always thought that Ricardo Quaresma had as much potential as Ronaldo but failed to fulfill it.
6) Even if Beckham had stayed on the field v Argentina in 1998, Argentina would have still gone through.
7) Ibrahimovic is overrated.
8) Even though they are both legends, Bergkamp was slightly better than Henry.
9) Fernando Morientes was better than Raul.
10) I have not supported the English national side in a major tournament since the 2002 World Cup.
11) I actually enjoyed the Greeks win the Euro Championships in 2004 because it reinforced the belief that football is still unpredictable and anything can happen and every now and again, an underdog can still pull off a massive shock.
12) Manuel Neuer is the best GK in the world, even more so than Casillas and Cech.
1) India are a shit test side.
2) Australia's whitewash of England in the 2006/7 Ashes was not because they were unbeatable. It was because England were piss poor.
3) Muralitharan was a better bowler than Shane Warne.
4) Kevin Pieterson is overrated.
5) M.S Dhoni is not a great captain.
6) Brett Lee was a better bowler than Glenn McGrath.
1) Even though the final was won in suspect circumstances, South Africa's world cup win in 1995 was one of the most incredible stories in sports history;
2) Apart from good kicking ability, Johnny Wilkinson could not do a fuck lot else;
3) Matt Dawson was fucking shite. Almost as bad as Andy Farrell and Mike Tindall.
Favourite 5 (Present Day) Punk, Jericho, D.Bryan (Yes!) Christian, Barrett,
Favourite 5 (All time) Stone Cold, Hitman, Taker, Sting, Angle
UFC Favourite 5 (Current) Machida, Hendo, Cain Velasquez, Rory MacDonald, Renan Barao
Favourite 5 MMA Legends Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, BJ Penn, Don Frye
Connor Kenway FTW!
FUCK THE KINGSGUARD, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE KING....SANDOR CLEGHANE = LEGEND