2. Nadal(too many points to defend from the clay season till USO, so can't expect him to have the No.1 ranking)
3. Del Potro(better slam results than this year)
4. Murray(if he does very well after his surgery then 3rd)
5. Federer(I believe his 2014 season will be better than 2013)
6. Wawrinka(expect big things from him in 2014)
10. Ferrer(he's showing sign of decline already, don't expect anything but down for him, would be nice if he proves me wrong though)
What's your prediction for 2014 year end top 10?
4. Del Potro
10. Paire (Gonna be bold!!!)
More chances of Ferrer winning the CYGS next year than that clown being in the top 10 next year.
Btw I've just seen something interesting.
In 2007, when Novak won Miami and Canada, he was the youngest active player to have masters titles, right now the youngest active player to have master titles is still... Djokovic