why do you dislike him (Murray)?
In no order:
1. He looks, without using harsh words like ugly and disgusting (and I don't think that), goofy and... "stupid".
2. I dislike his playstyle, very, very much. Blargh.
3. I dislike his attitude a lot of times (though, tennis players often show different behaviors).
4. Every time I see his mother in the stands I'm just like "God dammit, I hate her even though there is no logical explanation for that statement".
5. Every time he wins/celebrates a(n) victory/important point I just feel like he is the "most evil person on the planet"; I don't hate
anyone, but I dislike him a lot and I despise seeing him win/celebrate.
So, he is utterly unappealing: looks, playstyle and behavior, everything. Again, he is unappealing to me, in a very spite-inducing way though.
I can't think of anyone besides Stepanek for who I feel the same way.
I like some players, I like a few a lot, and to most I am just neutral, unbiased and objective.
Murray, however, I just... Despise.
Besides his home country fans, friends and family, I can't wrap my head around the fact that anybody else would actually like him.